autotune on last verse of industry is punkz??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2002
Ive used autotune before shit is hard to use.
And believe me you actually have to have a good singing voice to get a good effect
Not so much bro. I've successfully used autotune on some amazingly shitty vocal tracks. It will sound shitty if you go for a realistic sound, but if you T Pain it almost any track can sound decent.

And it's not hard to use you just have to know what key the song is in.

And I highly doubt the used it on Industry Is Punks.

Jul 7, 2002
I don't have the plug in front of me so I can't tell you what to do off top, but I think you need to set the humanize all or nothing, then I believe there is a trigger sensitivty...that needs to be ultra sensitive.

Make sure it's set to the right key or it will sound shitty.

Soe

Sicc OG
May 19, 2007
www.myspace.com
ya i tried recording in C major with soprano voice and i had retune at 100 and relaxed to 75
and i had no verbrato on and it sounded to jumpy and you can still hear my original voice a little bit

Aug 31, 2006
^ coolk rob i found a youtube vid of tech and krizz singing that last part of Industry is Punks and it sounds just like the song. What kind of mic do you guys use most of the time?

Feb 11, 2008
www.myspace.com
wow i just watched the video of the industry is punks accapella.......Yea i see them cats can hold a note and rap....i stand corrected..and rob what were yall useing bak then...i hope it wasn't DAT