AUTOGRAPHED SPEEDYLOC (RIP) CD UP 4 GRABS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
I got a job princess, i dont see the need for anyone on here to know what im going threw. After all you may be abel to feed your son and wife with cds and posters but i need money to put food on the table. You think you come off like a smartass or funny but you just make your self out to look like a fag.

K

KAH

^^^^^yea i understand wat u goin threw do wat u gotta do. I know it feels bad & u dont want 2 but u have 2 cause u need money. Stay up homie hope all gets better 4 u

K

KAH

^^^^^i thought it was a dope ass cd i dont think tha tracks bump like in balled out every track bumps. Still 1 of my Favorite cds i can play it all tha way threw. A classic norteno cd. Everyone has different opinons 4 muzic

Apr 13, 2004
ARMED & HAMMERED said:
I got a job princess, i dont see the need for anyone on here to know what im going threw. After all you may be abel to feed your son and wife with cds and posters but i need money to put food on the table. You think you come off like a smartass or funny but you just make your self out to look like a fag.
my bad for floodin the thread i didnt catch this one my bad dawg

Stay up Hope you get through this struggle i know how it is i didnt eat much when i was little so feed them kids

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
y'all are fuckin rediculous. We can't all be silver spoon fed, and the homeboy is young with a family to support. I'm sure he ain't happy to have to resort to this to have to keep his head afloat, yet y'all tryna clown. Get gone with that lame shit.

And name another rapper short of the huge names the bay has to offer (e-40, Too short, JT, Pac etc...) and see how much money you get for it. I saw another thread where someone was selling a Mac dre cd autographed and the highest bid was like 10 bucks, and he's far more well known in far more areas than speedy (RIP) was.

I didn't really like the cd either. I thought it woulda been much better with all the talk i heard on this album, but I'm pretty picky as far as to what I listen to. No disrespect to homeboy, but that was my opinion of it

May 19, 2004
20 bucks oNlY ? i wouldnt even sell that shit if all they were offerin me was 20 bucks, i think it b kinda direspectful 2 speedys memory, but then again i dont really know ur situation so i cant speak on ur actions.