AUTOGRAPH SESSION WITH JIMMY ROSES & THIZZ LATIN THIS SUN @ FRISCO STREETSHOW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
COME MEET AND HAVE JIMMY ROSES OUTTA SO.CITY COME SIGN YOUR'E CD ALSO IN THE BULDING WILL BE THE WHOLE THE THIZZ LATIN CAMP COME CHECK US OUT THE SIGNING WILL BE FROM 12:00PM TILL 3:00PM

FOR MORE INFO CALL FRISCO STREETSHOW @ 650-588-6033

417 GRAND AVE SUITE # 102

101 SOUTH EXIT GRAND AVE

101 NORTH EXIT GRAND AVE

HOPE TO SEE YA THERE
WHILE YOUR'E THERE COP THE NEW JIMMY ROSES CD
THE NEW 100 RACKS WITH CBO AND SANQUINN

WWW.FRISCOSTREETSHOW.COM

Dec 6, 2002
www.BayUndaground.com
You better send me a cd that you owe for longer than a year now. Every time I e-mail you, you tell me "yes, yes, I go to the post office right now, woo woo woo" and other bullshit.

How can you do any bigger things, when you can't send one package? Be legit and finish what you started.

And oh, you haven't responded to my last 2 e-mails.

Aug 7, 2006
KhameNei said:
You better send me a cd that you owe for longer than a year now. Every time I e-mail you, you tell me "yes, yes, I go to the post office right now, woo woo woo" and other bullshit.

How can you do any bigger things, when you can't send one package? Be legit and finish what you started.

lol damn

Aug 24, 2004
who owe you a cd? what cd?

KhameNei said:

get at me dog [email protected] showtime