auto parts

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MKB

Sicc OG
Dec 19, 2002
Depends on the car and what you need but I have used Partsgeek.com for an alternator and the part was on my door step the next day from UPS because they have a warehouse in socal. For actual body parts (fenders, bumpers...) Levan's they are in Oakland, SJ and Sac, I just bought a bunch of aftermarket body parts for my BMW and they were dirt cheap, they do sell some mechanical parts now but I am not sure which ones.

And pick-n-pull is always cool if they have your car, the one in Oakland isn't that great but the one in Fairfield is cool and the one in Richmond is better than the Oakland one.

MKB

Sicc OG
Dec 19, 2002
I'ma check out partsgeek.com, right on. I been to a junkyard in hayward but I'm looking for new parts since they are going under the hood not for the body.
I forgot to mention Rockauto.com has good deals sometimes too. And I know of some good sites for European cars depending on what car it is.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
If you live near a Monument Auto Parts, or a Napa Car Parts... go there, Napa had the high pressure powersteering line in stock for my girls Infiniti, which is a part that usually has to be ordered.