Authentic Article Vol. 2 #3_2/23/09

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Red Ryda 916

Lakota Sioux
Jun 12, 2004
South Sac/Wounded Knee
Good look loki, good read. Raided pullin no punches on this one, and I feel that 100%

X-Raided "pay me what is due to me, like a real businessman is supposed to do. I can’t eat your love or appreciation, I need my money. "

Free Raided.

Apr 25, 2002
W-O-W. Raided not pulling any punches.

Interesting to see his take on Sicx's situation, not an over obsessed groupie who cant understand what they are doing when they bump Sicxs albums. Im glad Raided shares the opinion of the majority.

Sad thing is, X just confirms what we already know. Sac fell off because at the end of the day, they are flat out fucking lazy, period. Bay hustles, they drop mixtapes, shoot videos, keep their names ringing. And if you do that and actually have talent, no way you fall off.

Sac rap would be 10000000000% better if Raided was on the streets, and not locked up. I firmly believe that.

I would love to know what Lynch thinks when he reads this. Fuck it, not just Lynch - Lynch, T-Nutty, No Love, C-Bo, Ced Sing, etc.....It would be great to get their reactions.

Apr 25, 2002
and to all those hollaring "I bump Sicx music cuz its tight", have a read:

Defendants were charged with numerous sex offenses arising from their molestation of two children. Defendants committed the crimes by, among other things, forcing the victims to pick a card from a deck of sexually explicit drawings and then perform the act as depicted in the drawing.

Kunitz was charged with 15 counts and Lopez with 13 counts of forcibly committing a lewd or lascivious act upon a child. (§ 288(b)(1).) The defendants were also charged with two counts each of oral copulation with a child under the age of 14 by a defendant who is 10 years older (§ 288a, subd. (c)(1)); four counts each of aggravated sexual assault of a child (§ 269, subd. (a)(4), (5)); and two counts each of sexual penetration of a child under the age of 14 by a defendant who is at least 10 years older (§ 289, subd. (j)). Kunitz was additionally charged with one count of aggravated sexual assault by means of rape (§ 269, subd. (a)(1)), while Lopez was charged with five separate counts of committing a lewd or lascivious act upon a child (§ 288, subd. (a)(1)).

- taken from court papers.

http://209.85.173.132/search?q=cach...x+kunitz+molestation&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=3&gl=us

FUCKING HORRIBLE!

CNI

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2007
Trust and believe that this issue is not going to be overlooked upon by the Mafia. I`m not going to get into a long response about it, as I`ll let me big homie Big NoLove handle that himself.

What I will touch upon though is some of the business aspects that this so-called knowledgeable cat wants to batter Cway about. This cat wants to put my family down and claim his business ethics are suspect? Are you really fuckin serious?! Is this dude really lettin that bullshit fly outta his mouth?!

This cat wants to complain about masters, but never wanted to draw up an agreement for them. I have had several personal conversations with this man`s wife about Cway albums to never get a contract, but yet this man expects us to turn over masters? I don`t know anyone that ignorant to turn over a master, let alone multiples without a contract agreement first being drawn up. That, to me, is a business ethic being suspect.

And I`m not going to elaborate upon the first contract that was supposed to be for $5.50, but really ended up being only 60% of that. Then wants to turn around and offer $5. Everyone knows the age old saying, " fool me once, shame on you. fool me twice, shame on me" All this cat had to do was provide a valid contract agreement and Bloccstar and Cway would still be in business together. After claiming to be so professional and paperworked up, and lawyered up, why was it so hard to produce a simple contract? Your $350 hr attorney should have those on deck waiting.......... if it was all 100% and proper business. Now that`s some real shit!

This thread is far from being closed................. this is just the beginning.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
and to all those hollaring "I bump Sicx music cuz its tight", have a read:

Defendants were charged with numerous sex offenses arising from their molestation of two children. Defendants committed the crimes by, among other things, forcing the victims to pick a card from a deck of sexually explicit drawings and then perform the act as depicted in the drawing.

Kunitz was charged with 15 counts and Lopez with 13 counts of forcibly committing a lewd or lascivious act upon a child. (§ 288(b)(1).) The defendants were also charged with two counts each of oral copulation with a child under the age of 14 by a defendant who is 10 years older (§ 288a, subd. (c)(1)); four counts each of aggravated sexual assault of a child (§ 269, subd. (a)(4), (5)); and two counts each of sexual penetration of a child under the age of 14 by a defendant who is at least 10 years older (§ 289, subd. (j)). Kunitz was additionally charged with one count of aggravated sexual assault by means of rape (§ 269, subd. (a)(1)), while Lopez was charged with five separate counts of committing a lewd or lascivious act upon a child (§ 288, subd. (a)(1)).

- taken from court papers.

http://209.85.173.132/search?q=cach...x+kunitz+molestation&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=3&gl=us

FUCKING HORRIBLE!

What the fuck..?

Aug 17, 2002
i'm happy X acknowledged that Ced Sing was not the devil that people made him out to be. there are two sides to every story. look at what these guys have done since they have left black market: relatively speaking jack s**t

Aug 18, 2002
Didn't know he wrote those C-Bo tracks, "Boo Yaa" & "Mr. .357" are two old favorites. Either way it's good to see the fire in X...hope Blockstarr is able to get those new releases out and all this talk between parties brings some resolution in the end.