Audio Tournament?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I'm trying to see how many people would be interested in participating in an audio tournament here. I know it's hard to get people to participate in text battles, so I don't expect many participants in an audio tournament. This is not a sing-up sheet, I'm just asking who would be down.

If you don't do audio, don't say you're interested. I will not accept anyone unless they have at least a couple audio clips up for us to peep. There are too many no-shows in the text battles conducted here, which wastes everyone's time, but a no-show in an audio battle is much worse because more effort and time gets put into it.

In other words, don't be a punk bitch and say you're down, then never drop.

Realistically I don't expect to have a standard 16-contestant tournament in audio, I'm thinking 8 would be as high as we would go due to lack of participants.

So how many would be down?

Apr 4, 2003
webmedia.bcit.ca
I think it is an interesting idea, but I also think it can be time consuming to put disses on audio if they can't really be re-used later. Not saying audio battles aren't cool.....it just takes time and I don't know if a lot of people will get into it.

How about an audio showcase instead of battle?

Apr 25, 2002
I think it is an interesting idea, but I also think it can be time consuming to put disses on audio if they can't really be re-used later. Not saying audio battles aren't cool.....it just takes time and I don't know if a lot of people will get into it.

How about an audio showcase instead of battle?
They do them on battle sites all the time. I just don't think we have enough audio cats in here to get one going. That's why this is not a sign-up sheet, just me asking who would be down if we tried one..

Apr 4, 2003
webmedia.bcit.ca
They do them on battle sites all the time. I just don't think we have enough audio cats in here to get one going. That's why this is not a sign-up sheet, just me asking who would be down if we tried one..
True.....I see what you are getting at.

I will however post a couple of tracks when I got the time. One is a diss made towards me and another is the response I made and y'all can comment on who's better than who or whatever.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I'm not trippin, there should be guidelines of how shit will be judged tho as well as maybe the beats should be the same.....but there's not really that many people down for it

I haven't written a battle rap in almost 10 years, but I ain't trippin, I'll get in on it if other foos are down

Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
I do AUDIO...

and yes.. I will be DOWN!! fuck this is what this forum needs...

I came in here drunk.. one day... and talked about this...

OH YEAH!...

and we need a freestyle.. contest.. with videos...

cause on video.. is the only way.. to make sure.. its a REAL Freestyle....

let me know whats up...

but im down for the Tourament..

I'm not a battle rapper.... but fuck it.. I will enter for fun