ATTN: YOUNG BLACK MALES !

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 29, 2005
Whoever didn't cop that new Complex "State of Mind" project, get wit it, and check out that track "Young Black Males", featuring C-Band, C-Plex, Cee Wee 3, Cutthroat, Googie Monsta & Bay-Loc. Get that Chi-Town / Dago collabo "The Movement" while you're at it; Shahid Mustafa rip's that joint Down in Amerikkka, wit C-plex & Cutthroat !

Dec 24, 2003
I just got a hold of the Movement CD and Young Black Male was the first track I listened to, Its on some deep shit, niggas is spittin the whole way thru. No Hook just niggas gettin they flow on.

Jun 15, 2005
...uhhh...sure would be nice if there was a link to at least one track off this...maybe some snippets or something...but I know...you're gonna tell me that I have to just buy it...

...and bay loc...do you have to immediately post some reverse psychology to get people to listen to your shit?...or can we listen to it ourselves and make a decision?

Jun 15, 2005
...ooooh...more reverse psychology...y'all are deep with that...

...bottom line is...I can't hear the revolution...which means I won't buy the revolution...because I will be pissed if the revolution is wack...

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
SoBerious said:
...ooooh...more reverse psychology...y'all are deep with that...

...bottom line is...I can't hear the revolution...which means I won't buy the revolution...because I will be pissed if the revolution is wack...
Complex is dope homey, just check his shit out...i'm not affiliated with him in anyway other than a person who respects his words on record

Apr 29, 2005
I just got a hold of the Movement CD and Young Black Male was the first track I listened to, Its on some deep shit, niggas is spittin the whole way thru. No Hook just niggas gettin they flow on.
That joint "Eye for an Eye" by Laila is a heater too, let these cat's out here know; give em an official DJ JUNK review!!!!

May 30, 2004
SoBerious said:
...uhhh...sure would be nice if there was a link to at least one track off this...maybe some snippets or something...but I know...you're gonna tell me that I have to just buy it...

...and bay loc...do you have to immediately post some reverse psychology to get people to listen to your shit?...or can we listen to it ourselves and make a decision?
SAY HOMIE THA REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE TELEVISED, THE REVOLUTION IS IN YOUR HEART..... I DONT NEED NIGGAZ TO LISTIN TO MY SHIT, NIGGAZ WIT NAME LIKE ( SOBERIOUS ) NEED TO LISTIN TO MY SHIT MAYBE YOU WILL LEARN SOMETHING...... BECAUSE WE MADE THA SONG FOR LOST BROTHER LIKE YOU, AND
ALSO TO REBELL AGAINST THA SYSTEM THATS HOLDING SO MANY " YOUNG BLACK MALE " BACK!!!!!!!!!! COMPLEX IS A ESTABLISHED SAN DIEGO RAPPER, AND MOTHAFUCCAS NEED TO SUPPORT THAT BROTHER BECAUSE HES MAKEN SOME OF THA BEST SONG OUT OF ALL THA SAN DIEGO RAPPER..... WE PUT OUR HEARTS AND SOULZ INTO THAT SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DONT HAVE A PROBLEM WIT POSTIN UP THA SONG BECAUSE NIGGAS ALL AROUND THA WORLD NEED TO HEAR THIS SHIT AND GET BEHIND THA " MOVEMENT " YOU TOO HOMIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jun 14, 2005
what's up wit it?bay it's good to hear the positivitie. even tho i think it's bullshit. nigga you one of the hardest nigga's from the hood. they need you. it's only about ten of yall as it is.nah just fuckin wit you.keep doing yo music nigga the street's will alway's be there.

May 30, 2004
DADDY S YO/OG said:
what's up wit it?bay it's good to hear the positivitie. even tho i think it's bullshit. nigga you one of the hardest nigga's from the hood. they need you. it's only about ten of yall as it is.nah just fuckin wit you.keep doing yo music nigga the street's will alway's be there.
YEA WE ONLY 10 DEEP ( CRICET,BAYL0C, C-HECC, CONN, LIL BAYLOC AKA CUT THROAT,JAYO FELONY,CONTRABAND AND CRIPTO) THERE ANT NO SET IN DAGO THAT CAN FUCC WIT THAT LINE UP..........

Jun 15, 2005
...aight...aight...aight...all I wanted was a link to some of the shit to hear it and it was posted so lemme give it a listen...

...and please oh please, don't talk down like I have no idea what revolution is...I know so much that I have become disallusioned with the concept because a true revolution hasn't happend since the 50's in Cuba...blah blah blah...

...at any rate...aas far as your hood line up...I was spittin rhymes with criccet since Dago High and worked outta Steve Vicious' studio at the same time as him...I respect Criccet's art for reals, and Contraband is nothin to be fucked with neither...as fer ya boy Jay-O...I read an interview where he was callin' out Mitchy and Strong Arm for a $100,000 battle, but at the same time he was sayin' he wouldn't work with anybody from Dago (except one name that I can't remember)

...his head is truly so big offa one hit and I wouldnt even put him in your line-up...

...at any rate...Imma give this here a listen and get back to you...keep it knockin...

Dec 24, 2003
I aint had a chance to listen to the whole CD yet. But "Chicago Politics" was a tight ass track too. Shahid is flowin over that high powered cricet beat. Young Black Male is one of them tracks that you really listen to. Personally I'm feelin this track, There somethin that everyone can relate to on this track.

Complex remindin me of Big L everytime I hear his flow.

Down in Amerikka and Young Black Male both on Rap Or Die. Down in Amerikka link will be fixed by tonite.

Peace