**ATTN UP N COMING ARTIST*SUBIT YOUR TRACKS NOW*SPIT SUMTIN CONTEST***

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2006
www.reverbnation.com
Banners* thats the word lol... chea good lookin out mayne... an BP fuck it, if u got sum flyers ur tryin to get out throw me a stack an I'll get em out there... I still got a stack of Bugzy's im slidin to folkz, always on my grind to help a fellow artist if im diggin wat they put out yadig

Apr 12, 2004
Tall T said:
Banners* thats the word lol... chea good lookin out mayne... an BP fuck it, if u got sum flyers ur tryin to get out throw me a stack an I'll get em out there... I still got a stack of Bugzy's im slidin to folkz, always on my grind to help a fellow artist if im diggin wat they put out yadig
fa sho man i will do that

Sep 20, 2006
A NILLA GET GUAP FO DIS HEAT AND AINT A MUDDAFUCCIN VERB GONE BE SPIT TO THE WIND FO FREE YA DIGGZ
GET AT ME IF YOU GOT THAT CHEDDA TO MELT CUZ WE BRING DA HEAT LIKE HABANEROZ YA DIGGZ
FIREPROOF YO EARZ

Aug 20, 2006
www.thebaymusic.com
King Sausage said:
A NILLA GET GUAP FO DIS HEAT AND AINT A MUDDAFUCCIN VERB GONE BE SPIT TO THE WIND FO FREE YA DIGGZ
GET AT ME IF YOU GOT THAT CHEDDA TO MELT CUZ WE BRING DA HEAT LIKE HABANEROZ YA DIGGZ
FIREPROOF YO EARZ
we straight on the habaneroz then ya diggz... go buy a beat from fresh and a verse from beeda n stalin on your own....