Attn >UnknownAffaliate-bigDeboo14-youngstaMatt-

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
FUCK YOU and your punkass QUEERZ, you think I forgot bitchezzz.. now what where is that home court advantage..
IS ALL GOOD just make sure when your going to talk shit ever again about the lakers dont makkke a fool of yourself.. watch us 3-peat muthafuckas and celebrate in the city of angels.....

no disrepect WOODIE and fans but this muthafuckas hate ON US FIRST..
------------------------------------
damn it feelz good to be a LAKER....

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
they started on this woodie site and i would finished it...
no hate, i got to back up my city and team ya know..

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
^^^^^^^
you blew 2 games to get rid of us and i guess you didn't.. kings deserve < LOL

END OF CONVERSATION

Apr 25, 2002
caffeine said:
FUCK YOU and your punkass QUEERZ, you think I forgot bitchezzz.. now what where is that home court advantage..
IS ALL GOOD just make sure when your going to talk shit ever again about the lakers dont makkke a fool of yourself.. watch us 3-peat muthafuckas and celebrate in the city of angels.....

no disrepect WOODIE and fans but this muthafuckas hate ON US FIRST..
------------------------------------
damn it feelz good to be a LAKER....
LOL!!! I NEVER TALKED SHIT. I WAS JUST ROOTIN 4 KINGZ. DIDNT KNOW YOU WOULD GET HURT AND CRY OVER IT

May 21, 2002
Santa Rosa
Man fuck all yall lakers haterz ....go watch the sac beans play summer ball..bunch of pussies always crying cause they never beat the L.A Lakers in a series....i bet Fibby and Stinky Webber are crying like lil bitch right now....rofl....i love my L.A. Lakers!!!!
I told u bunch of bitches on here that were bitching that the Lakers would LOSE..... the lakers will take if because they have been deep into the playoffs and know what it takes to win....>sac beans? they dont know how to win....in clutch situations.... I got to give them credit tho because the series was a hella of a good one and it had everyone entertained...but in all the sac beans showed that they still dont have enought man power to fuck with the fuckin Champions >LA LAKERS-ThreePeat here we come....like Pac says bring out the Champagne....

Apr 25, 2002
i alwayz sit back and laugh at theze stupid ass Laker fanz. all they do iz talk shyt. funny how people will try to clown on Mike Bibby, but he of all poeple in thiz seriez iz one who never whined. ALSO, you clown, but who wuz skoolin you're whole weak ass team? BIBBY.

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

damn

is it me, or is this the EXACT SAME CONVERSATION that we had on BART during football season with the 9er's and the Raiders, except with the team names switched to Kings and Lakers?

May 21, 2002
Santa Rosa
some peeps in here are ignorant and they just mad becuz the Lakers are gonna be champs again!!!! and the sac beans just need to become a better team...and to that one foo that said that i said bibby wasnt tight....i didnt say that i give him props i been watchin his ass since he was in arizona i bet none of u fuckers knew that he came from there...study me and u might learn something from a lil playa greata than u....enough said fuck all the peeps hatin on the Lakers because there a dynasty!!!! nough said bitch be gone.....we champs this year and next year and the years to come