ATTN: Siccness Reps...question

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
will we ever see Mercy Volume 1 released?

just an honest question. I'm not asking for specific details. I just wanna know if it will ever see the light of day. This will be my last time asking as I find myself visiting the site less and less...

I mean, we went from Lynch, C-Lim, etc...to cats like Kung Fu Vampire? I mean, he paid his money to advertise like any other man, but are you kidding me? Kung Fu fuckin' Vampire manne? The Joker? Good Lord...

Oct 26, 2006
WWW.DAGOSD.COM
mercy one is coming in exactly one month.. its been a minute i kno. im waiting for the artwork to come back as we speak. jus turned it in..
LET ME KNOW IF U GUY PUT IT ON AMAZON SO WE CAN HAVE IT AVAILABLE ON www.DagoSD.com AS WELL.. SO FAR, I FOUND THAT YUKMOUTH WEST COAST GANGSTA V.15 .. SO THATS UP FOR SALE AT OUR SITE, WE ARE SUPPORTING ANY SICCNESS RELEASE THAT GOES THREW AMAZON. SO GET AT ME HOMIE.

Sep 27, 2006
Great fucking news! Except for that June incident! Dat means the movie and mercy next month! Hell yeah! And since were on the topic can we expect that Damu record aswell?..

Dec 27, 2004
kungfuvampire.com
will we ever see Mercy Volume 1 released?

just an honest question. I'm not asking for specific details. I just wanna know if it will ever see the light of day. This will be my last time asking as I find myself visiting the site less and less...

I mean, we went from Lynch, C-Lim, etc...to cats like Kung Fu Vampire? I mean, he paid his money to advertise like any other man, but are you kidding me? Kung Fu fuckin' Vampire manne? The Joker? Good Lord...
Netcees.....ahh the shit talking addiction....makes me smile everytime while Im on the way to wells fargo to cash my checks from making music.