attn siccness artist FREE exc beats

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 17, 2004
whats good siccness ive been on here a long under 2 accounts back 2 the 91sicc days wit Roloc well neways im not doin well at all my health is fading fast and i havnt got 2 reach alot of my goals one such goal was networkin wit more siccness fam so i gotta new soundclick up and im gonna give them away EXC rights 1st come 1st server get @me wit the title your feelin and if its still open its your all i ask is credits in txt and on the track such as a shout out in the intro outro or incorperated n the verses or hook CREDITS :pRODUCED BY KILLAFORNIA MUSIC not JaySavvola and send the finished track 2 my email [email protected]
Thnx siccness i hope u enjoy and help me out gettn my credits up the links in my sig if your not feelin any i am posting new ones everyday or check out my old beats on my blogspot in my sig i have my old beat page player embeded there

DLee

Sicc OG
Oct 9, 2002
www.turfgrindaz.com
come on I kno sum1 wantsa free beat hit me up on here
I'm going to check ur shit out right now. I need some tracks and I will give you ur credits.

You can checkout my music video for my new single "City Of Rain/We Like 2 Party". Let me know what you think of my shit as well.

And I will pray for you, bro in hopes that you get better.

PEACE & BLESSINGS

Feb 17, 2004
naw i dont stay in the hieghts & thanx 4 yall wurds of encouragement im duin guud now health issues disapeared & i still got free beats 4 credits & acopy or a verse