attn Rip

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rezz

Apr 26, 2002
how much for one of them grey siccmade t sh irts?

do you have them printed out yet and actually be able to ship it cause ive heard stories over my years on this site about people never getting their siccmade gear.

whats up

BIG J

Sicc OG
Apr 26, 2002
The more people that order. the faster I can get mine, they are waitin' for a minimum order. Art said that after a while they are just gonna get a bunch printed up.(which should be soon)

Rezz

Apr 26, 2002
well if they had any business brains about them they would know that as soon as people start getting their shit they will wear it and advertise just by walking around and sell more. or people will post up saying 'damn rip thats a nice ass shirt you sent let me know when you got a new style'

instead of people posting up saying 'shit i sent my money 2 months ago and still havent got shit'

you can ask anyone who sells shirts and they will tell you.....you arent gonna sell as many as you print right away. but damn if you sell them for $15-$20 you only need to sell 100 to pay for 1,000 and then you sit on them until the other 900 sell. but motherfuckers always lookin for the quick payoff.

if thats how you want it then just merchindise.....just play the lotto and save us all a bunch of time. shit i am a big fan of siccmade muzicc and check out everything they drop and will continue to but its hard when ya'll are draggin your own name thru the mud. nothing gonna happen without effort and risk taking and if you are trying to wait for enough pre-orders on t shirts before you print an order then might as well print up some "siccmade depends' cause by the time you get enough of our money we all gonna be old and shittin ourselfs.

hope ya'll read this cause it seems like you need some help.

p'z from Rezz the siccmade fan since the establishment was created.