ATTN: Kreayshawn fans aka Gilroy King

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
weird.

I think Lady Tragik got a hell of a talent behind the camera.... cant say I was feeling this but it was obviously not geared toward what I usually like.

& of course the dude in the self made hat was not a raging homo, right? lol

Props: BASEDVATO
Oct 7, 2002
www.LadyTragik.com
yea you guys are all gay for watching this

omg if you reply to this your going to turn gay and your children will be gay

lol

anyways, thanks to those who DO support me, even in front of a cam. music has always been my first passion and the art follows... i am far from being a gimmick, and everything i say and do is real as fuck. i've been a longtime siccness head and i rep the bay area all over the world. this music may not be for you, but it's gotten me to europe, japan, south america and more...

music is universal and my sexuality should have nothing to do with if you like it or not.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Your welcome, for breaking this on the siccness LadyTragik @LadyTragik please feel free to respond to my twitter. I am the only club DJ on siccness, and maybe one the the only posters on this site, how dead it is now days.

#thankyou

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
maybe one the the only posters on this site, how dead it is now days.

#thankyou
I just responded to your post, to prove you wrong.

I post here too.

....& LadyTragik @LadyTragik :when I said I think you have a hell of a talent behind the cam, that was not a derogatory statement. But this cut was not for me. Good luck in everything you do.

I have respect for whoever does themselves, even if it's not my thing.

L @Lady T ragik's like many people on here I'm a huge fan of your photography, and not as much your music, but then I don't think your music is geared towards this crowd anyway. Keep doing what your heart inspires you to do.

Feb 8, 2003
Kreayshawn retail album finally leaked couple days ago and just like a figured its not good. Next

1. Blasé Blasé
2. Ch00k Ch00k Tare (Feat. Chippy Nonstop)
3. Gucci Gucci
4. Summertime (Feat. V-Nasty)
5. Left Ey3
6. Like It or Love It (Feat. Kid Cudi)
7. K234ys0nixz
8. Bff (Best Friend)
9. Twerkin!!! (Feat. Diplo & Sissy Nobby)
10. Breakfast (Syrup) (Feat. 2 Chainz)
11. Go Hard (La.La.La)
12. The Ruler
13. Luv Haus