Attn:Arsen,$hea,V-boy,Freeze & Decoy & Mac Pacino..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Peep ya'll I really need to get at you guys...I only got to more weeks here till they shut our server's down and I will be probably be laid the fuck off? So last night I went through my data files and realized that I got two cd'z done but to make it official I would like to get ya'll on it? I got the beats ready to Mp3 or send them via U.S mail....so I will post the links to ya'll by pm and if you want to get down for my cd hit me back and also send your bill for what ya'll are hittin for them verses? I appreciate it fella'z and if you are too bizzy or dont feel like doing it.. no problem I aint mad atcha! So look out for the beat links in your pm'z.................
~TAZTWI$TED~ :devious:

Apr 25, 2002
Shea you feeling that beat?

And I am trying to get the rest out but my stupid mp3 site is trippin. Anyone have a solid e-mail addy to hold 2 or 3 minute beats????? I will keep trying......
Arsen that cd never made it? Well I dropped another one last night just incase........I will mp3 it to ya so it get to you quicker.

Apr 25, 2002
All beats have been sent to your e-mail addy's or pm'z. If you aint feeling them no worries cuzz I got tons of beats at the lab. I just want to finish up the 2nd cd cuzz I am ready to finish the project and start mixing and editing the project cuzz after all that comes the hard part of mastering the shit but I am studing and taking some classes on mastering from the lab.......hit me when you are ready! And if you aint ready till after two weeks I will send my contact info to ya to get at me just incase you dont see me anymore.......

Apr 25, 2002
Thanx Shea I got some good shit in store for the bay! Some thangs that will make you say WOW! TAZTWI$TED is a ceo/rapper/dj/producer/manager/recording engineer/ and cook! Oh boy!!!!!!!!! J/k I am just excited to finnally have my own cd even though its indipendent? There's only "One way out" and that's to do it yourself. Mr. Cleen I will hit ya right now big pimpin! Thanks for getting back at me...........One ~TAZ~:cool:

Apr 25, 2002
V-Dubb! If your reading this young pimpin...

I will need you back in the lab to re-lace your verse that you wasnt feeling! Shea is getting on the track we did.....and my bad about the other day... I still owe you and I will make it up twice for that day.

My word is always legit and I never go back on that! Peace

M

Mrs. Twi$ted

W'sup Taz

Send some beats my way! I'll throw a lil' sumptin sumptin together for ya......lol. I always wanted to talk business.

W'sup Shea!

Apr 25, 2002
AHAAA! What up gurl! Long time no talk! Is my girl there with you in the office? Looking at all the hard work I am constantly bitching about when I get home LOL! j/k tell her I said Hello....but real I told you and Mr. Twisted to come buy and peep tha scene!But noooooo you are to good to hang out with someone more twisted then ya'll.....ha ha ha. Tell him to get at me when he is free and you are always welcome to spit some lyrics over some twisted trackz!Take it e-z...~TAZTWIZZLE~

M

MrFreeze

TAZ...

i got your back cuzzin. i got your email and when i get home ill get to work on it. if ya need anything else like a hook or somethin you got the email. 1-luv and stay up.

Apr 25, 2002
www.strictlystackin.com
TAZ TWIZZLE

SHIEEEEETT!!!!!!!!!!

YOU KNOW I'M ALWAYS DOWN TO DROP SOME FIRE! SHEA TOO? OH BOY IT'S GONE BE SOMETHING SICK!

YOU DON'T OWE ME NUTHIN PIMP. [ JUST SOME DAMN STUDIO TIME !! ] LOL. IT'S ALL GRAVY THOUGH. WE NEED TO DO THIS ASAP. I GOT SOME MOVES IM TRYIN TO MAKE YA KNOW. HOLLA AT YA BOY FA SHO!