ATTENTION WARRIOR FANS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 3, 2008
Due to the passing of my grandmother on saturday i am forced to let go of tickets for fridays game against the Clippers (thats the day of the services). i thought i would give the sicc-brehs first crack at em before i slap em on craigslist.. these arent your average tix.. these are VIP... i got parking passes for LOT E so you park where players park.. it is important you get there 90 minutes before tip off..when you enter the arena you check-in at the Ticket Sales table outside sec. 107/108.. there they give you jerseys (Curry and Wright 2xl), programs, etc. ... then you go hang courtside for warm-ups for about 30 minutes.. then you get to hang with warrior girls next to the court and get pics taken...from there you proceed to your box seats with an upscale buffet all included.. i believe there is a bar in there too. i have 2 tix.. im only asking 200 each.. all reasonable offers considered.. no i will not except tacos... if interested p.m. me with when and where to meet up... got tix and parking passes in hand... i am only getting rid of these because of the death of a loved one.. so please no bullshit.. gracias

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
RIP to your grandma, im sorry about your loss.

If you want to sell the tickets for $100 each, Ill take them. Im sure there worth $200 a piece, but Im not going to spend $400 on tickets to the Warriors and Clippers game. PM and let me know you wanna selll them.