ATTENTION PRODUCERS AND BEAT MAKERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
www.myspace.com
If you produce or make beats and would like to get your music and contact info out to the rest of the music community for possible business transactions, e-mail me your contact info including name, phone #, website, e-mail, and links to your music found online. Starting to build a comprehensive listing and need your info.

[email protected]

May 6, 2002
what up playa. I see you friend the samp camp as Ro So. Dat's the homies family. Tell Ro So that Nell's homey Staxxx is trying to get down wit him on a track. Holla @ a playa.

May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
JDos: I would like to put it out there that I produce, but I ain't puttin musick on line no more. People be loopin and tempo matching that shit on protools, two trackin shit and ridin with that shit these days. But I'ma send you tha contacts. Dank you for the Xposure. Good HIGHdea. Peace, Pro$$$perity and Pimp Tha Industry, RHYTHMX $ickWid'It Records

Sep 1, 2002
im in dis.....Da industry threat

Yeah homie.....im lacin um up....i feel homie over me...my boy got his shit jacked to.....holla at me homie...i'll shoot da hook up...Holla at 408DeGreezoFenteRtaiNmenT