ATTENTION!! MIDWESTMIXTAPES.com NEWS!!! U WILL LUV THIS HATA....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
www.MIDWESTMIXTAPES.com is a year old now. I appreciate everybody who checked out the website cause they saw it on the siccness.net! My number #1 website who came through. over 21k visits 12k plus visitors overall for the website !!!!! thank u thank u might be small compared to these other mixtape sites but remember if u came to the website u came looking for this MIDWEST!!! I'M THE KING OF THIS BITCH!

for my hata, u know who u are u little mark wanna be from GARY, knowing u from Crown Pointe aka MAYBERRY U Opie & Beaver in one fake ass hooligan. HATE THIS!!!! U ALWAYS GONA BE BROKE

ALI of the ST.LUNATICS is now a business partner in
www.MIDWESTMIXTAPES.com !!!!!
MAJOR LABEL PUSH HERRE I COME, I'M FINA BE RICH BITCH!!!
JLAW,D-MAABSTA,CODIENE, & ALL THOSE RECOGNIZED THE HUSTLE, I COME TO YOUR TOWN I GOT U LMAO!!!!

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
That's the way to do it bro, a lot midwest rappers say the lack the outlet to get their music to the fans and your site does just that.. I would encourage any midwest rapper to record mixtape songs or mixtapes for your site.. Its a positive situation for everyone invloved.. Keep up the hard work..