(((ATTENTION: EUROPEAN BUYERS!!!)))

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
I WILL NO LONGER DO BUSINESS WITH ANY COUNTRIES IN EUROPE. ALL COUNTRIES HAVE BEEN BLOCKED. HOWEVER, I WILL DO BUSINESS WITH THOSE THAT ARE ON THE SICCNESS.NET. I WILL ONLY DO BUSINESS WITH ALL EUROPEAN COUNTRIES OUTSIDE OF EBAY FROM NOW ON. IF YOU WANT AN ITEM CONTACT ME AND I WILL SEND YOU AN ITEMIZED INVOICE VIA PAY PAL. THE RUN ON EBAY WAS GOOD, BUT IT'S JUST NOT WORTH IT ANYMORE. THANK YOU GUYS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING. HAVE A GOOD DAY.

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
more ways...

In more ways then one. Yes, I've been screwed over enough that it's not worth it. It's not worth going into the details, so I will spare you guys from one of my long postings. Lol! It is what it is. I've put people on notice about this possible change many times. Now it's here.

Everybody but Europe is still able to purchase (Canada, Japan, South America and etc.), but they can and will be blocked too.

Jan 6, 2003
Damn, that's a shame Mikal! I am sorry that you're blocking Europe, especially since I've bought some real dope gems from you during the last years. when you're selling to ppl on siccness, what price range are we talking about? Prices reflecting an ebay auction price or what you've previously called "my price" which normally is a lot higher?

It's a fucking shame that crooked buyers fuck up for all honest European buyers, like myself.

Jan 6, 2003
I've always wondered about the ratio between no-problem-deals to "lost/stolen" deals overseas, since there has been a lot of discussion about it on this board. Are we talking about 1-1? 1-5, 1-10? I order approx 200 packages a year and I receive 99% of all packages. Shipping from USA to me is close to a 100% delivery. The few times I've lost packages, it's been packages from Europe. But this was more of a problem in the late 90s/early 2000s. The last few years there's only 1 package that never showed up, where I know the seller actually mailed the CD. Of course, other countries might have more crooks handling international mail.

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
when you're selling to ppl on siccness, what price range are we talking about?
Yeah, it is messed up. It is what it is.

Everything is still the same/the prices are the prices. The shipping may differ since eBay isn't involved, but the Registered Mail Requirements are still there. If you want something contact me with your list of what item(s) you want to buy and I will send you an itemized invoice via Pay Pal to your email address.

Apr 26, 2010
Germany has been a bitch to ship to in my personal experience , gotta make people pay for registered mail so you can track or make sure its someone you can trust, I know flowjob is legit!

Jan 6, 2003
Germany has been a bitch to ship to in my personal experience , gotta make people pay for registered mail so you can track or make sure its someone you can trust, I know flowjob is legit!
'

Thx for the nice words. I ain't German though.Norway is more up north :). We don't do that shady stuff, although we almost beat yall Americans in the hockey world championship yesterday LOL..... almost.....

I've been buying stuff from a decent amount of ppl from Germany and I've never had any problems receiving CDs, neither with them or with French. I'm sorry for y'all who have had serious problems shipping to Europe.

Apr 26, 2010
I know your not german pimpin , I am just letting folks know your trustworthy, I have never had issues selling you anything. Now I ask people that I am unfamiliar with , or are not recommended by others on siccness board to pay for registered mail so I can track , the last thing I want to do is sell one of my rare cds and have someone act like they did not receive so I have to refund them. Its bs and so shady

Jan 6, 2003
I know your not german pimpin , I am just letting folks know your trustworthy, I have never had issues selling you anything. Now I ask people that I am unfamiliar with , or are not recommended by others on siccness board to pay for registered mail so I can track , the last thing I want to do is sell one of my rare cds and have someone act like they did not receive so I have to refund them. Its bs and so shady
Thanks for lettin'em know. I totally understand the concerns for so called "lost" packages. It's fucked up that someone takes advantage of the system like that. I honestly can't see how they can take pride in having a collection full of stolen CDs. "I jacked this one off this seller, this one came from ...., and these three worth hella cash was jacked off...." when you're collecting CDs why the fuck would you have a collection of stolen goods?

I've lost one -1- package the last few years. Only one and that was bought from one of the siccness homies on here that I trust a 100%. I still feel bad for that deal item everytime I see dude has posted on here, but it shows that packages accidentially do get lost across the Atlantic. Sometimes it's out of our hands...

It's a minority that fucks up for the large majority of honest buyers and sellers. But I totally understand yall sellers' concerns.

And jay, you know I'll be back for more CDs from you in the future LOL.