Attention all sac heads

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2006
waddup,
Reason behind this thread is I know I am missing out on mad sac music since it is hard to even know who is rapping and actually have albums out.
Funny thing is I am talking about the all the years of sac rap. Even back in the days of Black Market in shit (damn those promotional days) so yea what albums or artist am I missing out on. it seems as sac has a lot of talent but of course they either 1. stay in there circle or hood 2. Stick to certain shows. so put me on son. Also if a emcee just has a mixtape out, I don't want it. I am talking about albums only!! period. I try and stay away from mixtapes

Aug 16, 2002
BUENO- CHANGE THA GAME, SACRAMENTO B

SUMTHIN TERRIBLE - MAC DRE PRESENTS ALBUM, TURF TESTED HOOD APPROVED, U STUPID

BIG SLEP ROCK - CALIFORNIA PROJECT VOL 1 & 2, BREAD BROADS AND BANGIN

MIC C- CANDY LAND, GET USED 2 IT, 2 SAV & 2 SAV II w/ HOLLOW TIP

BPEEZY- SO FRESH ALBUM ( SOME OF THE BEST PRODUCTION I've HEARD OUTTA SAC)

SKANLESS - BOOK OF SKANLESS & IN THE END WE SHALL REPENT

YOUNG WILL- THERE YOU HAVE IT VOL 1 & 2 w/ DUBB 20, SELF MADE GROUP ALBUM

and of course you have your C-BO's, LYNCH's, X-raided's, HOLLOW TIP's, T-NUTTY's, GANGSTA DRE's, C-DUBB's. SKEE 64's R.I.P, LUNI COLEONE's, MARVALESS',

SOME OF THE COLDEST RAPPERS FROM SAC DONT HAVE ALBUMS THO...DOITMOVIN, LIL TIM, LIL NICK, HEART OF THE STREETS, LIL DARRELLE, CIN of MAKE IT HAPPEN, D. CISNEROS, SNUBBZ DA GUN, DRASTIC STAXX, FLO$$ of WEST WING.