ATTENTION: ALL Artists

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
I would like to start gettin IDs from artists for my Bay mixes...You know like "This is ........ and you're in the mix with DJ Mark 7" etc...Feel free to cuss, clown, whatever...ALSO feel free to make like a 1 1/2 minute song intro as well cause I WILL use em! Anyway we'll see who's serious by who ACTUALLY comes thru with this...Just send em in mp3 format...No name too small either

pe@ce,
Mark

May 20, 2002
DJ Mark 7 said:
Rene I need em folks! U should come by an chill sometime

pe@ce
Mark
Why don't you show up at me little birthday get up on friday at Alcapulcos.. 6pm until we head out for San Leandro..

If not, anytimes good for me!

May 6, 2002
I'm at that. Mark7, hit me e-mail with an address I can send ya the album to. I never got a chance network witcha yet.

J. Staxxx of Certified Playas
Chalkline Records CEO

May 6, 2002
Hey Mark 7, B-12 has our cd, If you wanna pick a track off of that, go ahead and use it. Just let me know if you decide to use one of our tracks. I think 12 and them are putting "Bump a Batch" feat. Riderlife and JayTee on playas association 4. Baby Beesh is using "You Gotta Hustle" on his "Prophets of the Mac God" compilation. Other than those two tracks, the rest can be used. Just holla if you find something you like. Hit me back at [email protected] check us out at www.mp3.com/stonedkings