ATT: PLAYA REA,SOUTHWESTBOUND,408INC.....?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
G-MUSIC.NET
Do we know when this issue is coming out?
Do we have any pics from the shoot?
Do we know when the 408inc website will be up?

Im just trying to see whats going on with all of this there was hella info then everything just stopped..I know yall hella bizzy just trying to stay in the loop

Feb 21, 2006
this is what I know

photo's are in, the photographer just sent them in to us. we're going to pic the best group shot and give it to the magazine. the issue drop date is dependent on swb, but we're going to shoot for late june. they have other issues ready to go so we'll find out for sure. this issue is a special edition. we just got photo's for one of the covers and need one more photo from another group out of s.j. and then the covers are complete. interviews are being done this week. as soon as all of this gets put in swb's hands, they just have to put it all together.

408inc.com is being built, rae's building it and some of you might know he's been in arizona and texas recently so it's been a little behind. don't lose faith though, I've seen it and the site is tight.

Apr 20, 2006
This is just a suggestion. I feel the cover should be one cover, and that cover should have the group pic on it only. Having an artist on the issue front cover by himself or herself kinda takes away from the point of the magazine issue. As a group we rep San jOSe, the group picture shows the unity. Thats just my imput, hope i dont offend anybody.

MM

Feb 21, 2006
I dont think your offending anyone. it's a good suggestion, but there are three covers with different southbay artists (some groups). this sticks with the way the magazine is done on a regular basis (having multiple covers). The photo shows unity and is going to be the biggest spread in the issue and playa rae speaks on that in his interview too.

Apr 26, 2002
G-MUSIC.NET
Cool

Thanks for getting back..I was just asking it just seems like we all doing the unity thing and then"poof" no info..but now that you said that i got the info i needed..The 3 covers is cool i understand thats a money thing.I just hope hat aint the last time san jo cats do something like that.....