athletes foot

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 26, 2004
I have problem with athletes foot really bad past year, if any can help. I got this job where I have to wear steel toe shoes, mostly cause metal objects around. Its to a point where it effects wearing my regular shoes where as I use foot powder and/or foot spray.
I tried 2 ointments, bought work/thick socks, have 2 steel toe shoes to rotate, put paper towels between my toes but nothing helps. Anything someone can recommend something I think I should try out?

May 14, 2002
after you shower properly dry your feet.

I think there are special socks for this problem, where every toe tucks in separately like a kind of sockglove.

I would also try to walk around barefooted as much as you can. (through the sand my ninja)

When wearing shoes you can try to use some chalk powder on your feet.

Th!zZ7-0-7

BayArea51 Sicc OG
Sep 9, 2006
this fool i know was born with that shit, never has gotten rid of it

he stays spraying that one shit, dont know what else he does to try and help it, scratch i guess lol

May 16, 2002
I got athletes foot every wrestling season all 4 years of high school (wrestled all 4). And ever since I've gotten it every now and then in my life.

There is this stuff called Derman that always worked for me. You mentioned you've used quite a bit of things, but not sure if you've used this.

What I've found that works just as good is after you shower, dry your feet real good and spray or pour vinegar on your feet and let them air dry before putting socks on.

Or what you might want to do is get yourself some sand...

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
I got athlete's foot really bad in county jail back in the day. Only time I ever got it. I just used anti-fungal cream from the drug store and it went away after like a week. Are you sure what you have is athlete's foot? I think true athlete's foot is a fungal thing you get from other people or places. Sounds like you just have swamp feet. If it's bothering you this much I would go to the walk-in clinic.