At The Rave Last Night

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jakub

Sicc OG
Aug 1, 2007
MARS, DGAF, The DRP, and everyone else rocked the house last night at The Rave in Wisconsin as part of the Suburban Noize "Wild In The Streets" tour. There was a lot of everything going on, but apparently shit got serious when Mars through a chair at some punk. After that the bar banned certain people from getting drinks for some reason. So Mars called 'em out on it while on stage and security went up there to take him down. Next thing I know... some big, fat security dude was shoving Mars out the door and screaming at him. So I told the guy to get his hands off Mars and started pulling him off. Then he fuckin turned around and shoved me... so I shoved his ass back and I got into it with like 3 other security guys who ended up shoving my ass out the door too. In conclusion, aside from all the antics and tomfoolery, this is what we put together on the spot before the shit got too ridiculous...

Jan 22, 2008
haha yea i saw that shit. man i thought saint dog n mars were gonna murder muthafuckas!!!! it looked like they were fightin over tha one FINNNNNEEEEE ASSSSS bitch that was walkin around n shit......

Mar 22, 2007
Sounds like a hecka wild time!! hope you got some good shots in on the Security goons, maybe they should ban chairs instead of trying to kick the talent out