AT&T U-Verse DVR

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
i just got this prolly a month ago.

On my old satellite DVR it would say how much time is left. On this AT&T U-verse thing i cant seem to find how much time is left.

Any help with this new technology would be great

Mar 18, 2003
I agree - this doesn't at all appear to be lawn related. However, I did DVR a few episodes of "The Victory Garden" on PBS. One episode dealt with growing delicious vegetables right in your own garden.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I've been looking for a torrent site that I can download "the victory garden" Unfortunately I don't have cable...

is it good or what?

speaking of which, does anyone know of any private lawn and garden torrent sites? I have a few waffles invites or what.cd if anyone wants to trade.

Mar 18, 2003
The show is decent. It all depends on what appeals to your interest. Some of the shows they do are boring, such as the one where they explain how to color coordinate your flowers to "create this beautiful arrangement" zzZZzz I mean, I have a small section carved out for my lady to dig holes in and plant flowers but thats about it. I caught the one on growing vegetables and it was pretty good, very insightful. Another shows dealt with the many types of grass and which one is right for you. Definitely worth checking out.

I'll keep my eyes peeled for a gardening/lawn video torrent site.

Oct 23, 2009
i just got this prolly a month ago.

On my old satellite DVR it would say how much time is left. On this AT&T U-verse thing i cant seem to find how much time is left.

Any help with this new technology would be great
You trying to figure out how much time is left on the DVR drive to record or just the specific show you're watching?

Jun 9, 2007
I'm stuck with shitty Motorola dvr's from Comcast. It's cool tho, I have them both set to record my favorite movie, The Secret Garden, this weekend on Encore.