Asthmatic VS SMuRF

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
A

All Out HOGG

U CALLED ME OUT...U POST UP

NO DUE DATE...BUT TRY & MAKE IT SOON...

I HAVE LIMITED INTERNET ACCESS...SO DON'T DISAPOINT

A

Asthmatic

here ya go

peep it....iigh yah..ah ah ah ah...ey yo smurf...grow a few moe feet dawg ya small timin scrap...you and ya slut fa a bitch can come straight ta da bay and get slapped//oh yah i forgot she left ya ass fa a nigga wit a green pass...while ur on ur way bak ta mexico shes livin life lav spendin up some white dudes good ole american cash//she kikd ya ta da curb right on ya ass real fast....then ya go ta write about tha situation on tha siccness...even tho ya knowin goddamn well that nobody on here could give a shit bitch//i attack ya verbally orally relentlessly...defeat ya ass effortlessly before you could even put a pound of pressure against me//allouthogg ur an alloutchap... ur confusin urself wit south siders and u live in vegas way up north u fake scrap//i specially deliva ya busta ass to a slug...u'll catch a hot one in ya mug while me and ur girl in tha backroom gettin fukd//and im showin u no love chump...u rep tha slum sector and i'll eat up all yaw bastards like im hannible lector//fuk that 2 0 double 99 u sound stupid doo doo dumb sayin u could eat me up wit ya boo boo ass rhymes lemme ake ya ta da real slum//u aint no fukin hogg u L7 ass nigga...uz a real bitch tho//i can make u identical ta ya sista and leave ya wit a hole in ya pelvis from a loose pistol//im finished makin this nigga look stupid and shit...dont talk bout rapin nigga jus go bak ta makin poems and slow jams fa ya homegirl bitch.....

A

All Out HOGG

You obviously know me, but i don't know you...I asked around for Asthemtic & the only thing people said was 'WHO?!?!?"...Letts get the facts straight kid, alright...Ima HOGG & you an out of breath fat boy tellin fibs, all-night...My first mufuckan thought you was just fatal nyghtmare posting unda a new name...I break bitches, & sinse my old broad is gone that makes you my new dame...Approach & get ya face split like'a mufuckan garcia vega...Im willing to wager that you'll lose this battle & dick ride me later...So savor the flavor & let that phat cock marinate in your mouth bitch...Raps wack, when they ask why'd ya get slapped by SMuRF tell'em 'YOU SPIT"...In-more-ways-then-one, You'll-get done...Tied to a tree HIGH-STRUNG, dropped down lynch'd-then-hung...What was that weak attempt at sounding complex with overused big words...Preschool style sesame street chirpen, Lets all laugh at the asthemtic big bird...I'll show you whas unorthadoxed with anteseptic coated shotgun shells known to cure asthma...Seep deep into your skin & slowly deplete the flow of your plasma...[MAKEN YA GHOST LIKE CASPA]...[TREAT'YA LIKE EGOR & BEAT'CHA WHILE YA SAYING 'YES MASTA"]...Its in my bloodline to smash on shmucks wita hand-me-down glock...Your like bitches onda phone -all you do is talk...You can yap more shit about me then fatal did last match in his battle rap...Yet it won't ammount to the fact you pudgy wit an inhaler from 925 & I'll leave it at that...

QUICK RESPONSE...BUT THAS ALL THAS NEEDED

Apr 25, 2002
What was that weak attempt at sounding complex with overused big words...Preschool style sesame street chirpen, Lets all laugh at the asthemtic big bird...I'll show you whas unorthadoxed with anteseptic coated shotgun shells known to cure asthma...Seep deep into your skin & slowly deplete the flow of your plasma...[MAKEN YA GHOST LIKE CASPA]...[TREAT'YA LIKE EGOR & BEAT'CHA WHILE YA SAYING 'YES MASTA"]...Its in my bloodline to smash on shmucks wita hand-me-down glock...Your like bitches onda phone -all you do is talk...

killed him with that....

V: Smurf

Disappointed on Asthamtic....

Apr 3, 2003
pretty much.. smurf took it on that one .. i was feelin your first few lines mos def.. assman your shit was plain an simple worst then shit ive put up while on crack.. its all good keep shit goin..

A

Asthmatic

okay okay yah i fukd this shit it up oh well. im down for a rematch if he is cuz i was slippin but fuk it, lemme know, and victoria shut tha fuk up...

A

Asthmatic

and one more thing "mrdontgiveafuk" dont forget that i beat u mothfauka so shut tha fuk up wit ya yappin, sometimes ur on point sometimes ur not but FUK YOU cuz i beat u and i could give a fuk what u say, thats that. peace. erybody else.thanks for votin. except for my girl of course.