ASSASSIN CREED 3 Official Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2003
Ubisoft Confirms Assassin's Creed III
Coming in October.
February 15, 2012 February 16, 2012 February 15, 2012

During an earnings call today, Ubisoft revealed that Assassin's Creed III will be released in October.

According to CEO Yves Guillemot, the game will hit stores on October 30th. Guillemot revealed that the game has been in development for three years and that "what we have seen is just fabulous."

Previously, Ubisoft teased that a major Assassin's Creed title would come this year, but this is the first outright confirmation that it's AC III. The game is said to complete the story of Desmond.

While no platforms have been announced, recent Assassin's Creed games have hit Xbox 360, PS3 and PC. The game is likely headed to Wii U as well, since an Assassin's Creed game was announced for Nintendo's new system during E3.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/121/1218767p1.html

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
ack!! the Revelations thread is gone now too..wtf.

They're dropping $15 DLC next week or so for a 3 month old game and when a new one comes out in October. #ubisoftfail

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
I must say that I'm pretty pumped for this game. I love the AC franchise. Revelations faltered a bit, but was still a really solid game with a tremendous ending.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
That last pic looks like "The Patriot." His outfit makes him look really outta place though.
I don't think I could ever say his outfit meshes well in the other landscapes, either. Altair and Ezio were always overdressed for the party.

If you look close at what he's wearing, the look borrows itself from both Indians and cowboys of the period.

Aug 11, 2005
According to Game Informer, Assassin's Creed 3's set to star a half English, half Native American protagonist in New York and Boston during the years between 1753 and 1783.

The new hero is called Connor and has an English father and Native American mother. During AC 3's opening players will experience Conner's childhood on the American frontier as he's raised by the Mowhawk.

Conner eventually dedicates his life to confronting tyranny (and Templars), says GI, after white colonists attack and burn down his village.

An updated game engine capable of putting thousand-man battles on screen powers Assassin's Creed 3, and a brand new animation system (with nothing carried over from previous games) and impressive facial animations are promised.

A new platforming approach will have players climbing trees and mountain cliffs, and you'll meet George Washington, Benjamin Franklin and Charles Lee during your journeys.

Mar 18, 2003
http://www.gamepodunk.com/page/inde...ing-retail-shelves-as-early-as-next-week-r244

Assassin's Creed III is on everybody's mind following the big reveal that the franchise will be tackling the New World in the Revolutionary War.

The franchise's most recent installment has innumerable routes to explore, but eager fans are more than willing to do their part to obtain freedom from the corruption of the Templars.

While your adventure may not begin until October, starting as early as March 10th you can secure your own piece of templar treasure. Best Buy and FutureShop have secured an early pre-order that will be hitting their shelves very soon. This G1-sized steelbook boasts some superb artwork and great for fans and collectors alike.

Now to the question on everybody's mind. How does one secure their own steelbook?

Simply find the case in store, typically located in Best Buy's gaming department, and place a $5 pre-order deposit on Assassin's Creed III. At this point the steelbook is yours and the deposit will then be deducted from your purchase of the full game in October*.

A rumor is currently floating about that Gamestop will also be receiving a steelbook, but there seems to be no confirmation one way or the other. Personally, I suggest getting in on this deal early because this particular bonus is one that will undoubtedly go fast.

Mar 11, 2011
^Shit looks hella clean. I just rented AC Revelations from Redbox on Friday and I'm gonna beat it this week. These games are awesome but I only play em once so I prefer to rent or borrow instead of buy

Aug 11, 2005
^Shit looks hella clean. I just rented AC Revelations from Redbox on Friday and I'm gonna beat it this week. These games are awesome but I only play em once so I prefer to rent or borrow instead of buy
It only took me 1 week to beat Revelations, story mode is way too short and uninteresting. I also hated doing the den defense. AC2 FTW!

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
I rented Revelations last week. Took me 2 days for the story and I didn't touch multiplayer. The only time I did den defense was the first time they have you do it as a tutorial. It would suck having to do that a lot though.

Mar 11, 2011
It only took me 1 week to beat Revelations, story mode is way too short and uninteresting. I also hated doing the den defense. AC2 FTW!
YEa Den Defense took a little getting used too and I didn't use a ton of the different bombs you could craft. I built up my Assassins Guild hella rough and was clockin cheese for hella different missions. Then at the end them cats was hella throwin down for me.

I liked the game but I only renovated prolly 60% of the shops and only 2 of the landmarks cuz it seemed like makin money was harder or weapons were more expensive or somethin.