ass

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ass

• nice

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • no

Votes: 22 32.8%
  • id hit

Votes: 31 46.3%
  • you suck

Votes: 5 7.5%

• Total voters
Nov 20, 2005
not really but my dads family is fucking shady and they pissed me the fuck off. now i dont even wanna go see them.

~k.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
you can always come to oakland and see me.....that'll be an interesting vacation.....and you can post pictures about it on the siccness!

Nov 20, 2005
yeah my mom is gonna work on that tomorrow..the problem is that the flight is nonrefundable..so yeah im fucked sorta.

~k.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
^is it across the street from a donut shop? my homegirl said she was gonna be up there one time cuz she knew the dj so I stopped by and felt hella fucking out of place.....walked all the way to the back, didn't see her, walked all the way to hte front, back out the door & right back to the car

but nothing can top the time me & some co-workers went to this bar in the city, he was asian, I'm mixed, and the other two were salvadorean, he walks into the bar and we hear hella talking and music and shit, and as soon as the rest of us steps thru the entrance the whole place went fucking silent and every single head turned and stared at us like "wtf are YOU PEOPLE doing HERE?" the entire place was asian, and as soon as the coworker kinda walked back up to us then the place started moving again like "its ok, they came with one of us" the only other non asian in the bar was some extremely drunk old mexican man, who of course looks at both of the salvadoreans, then decides to speak spanish to me :ermm:

Nov 20, 2005
LMAO^

its near the 76..next to the gap. lil whole in the wall spot but it was nice.

i felt hella outta place though, but it was my cousins bday, oh well.

~k.