Ass Jell-O?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
NOT TO BE ON SOME "DEFINATELY WOULD NOT HIT IT" TYPE OF SHIT...

BUT IF THAT ASS DEVELOPS ANY MORE THAN IT ALREADY IS, SHE'S GONNA NEED SOME TYPE OF SURGERY ON IT.

ANYTHING PAST THAT WOULD JUST MAKE IT SAG DOWN INSTEAD OF OUT. I REALLY HOPE THAT ASS STAYS JUST LIKE IT IS, CUZ IT IS A MASTERPIECE. IF THAT WAS MY BITCH I WOULD DUMP MY XBOX 360 AND JUST PLAY WITH THAT ASS ALL DAY

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
That bitch is bad...

But shes one of them bitches if she dont take care of her self in four years she might be 400 pounds...ive seen it a million times the badest thickest bitches when u young be all fat and shit when they get older

Not tryna be the buzz kill around here but im just sayin...as of now thow that bezzy would get thrashed

Feb 11, 2006
I can see her measurements are off the charts, Rumored that she's only 21 years of age apparently she has some type of south american/african blood traveling through her veins.

She's mind boggling to say the least, She's not fully developed give her another 4 years.

that beezy is perfect mayne....her ass is like its sent from heaven.....i would pray to the sun ,moon and all mighty allah to be picked to suicide bomb somewhere to spend the eternal afterlife with her...but for now its FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP....

Sep 7, 2006
very official, mixed girls are my weakness....but im feeling her face more than her ass, her hips kinda got corners.

OMG I so would love to pound!!! Then again, id pound anything thats human, over 18 that has a vagina and a heartbeat

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
LDS Perhaps i should make some arrangements for you to interview her? Would be a once in a life time opportunity haha Straight Earthquake Thumpin' Waves though, Booty can cause Catastrophic Events.
We could therefore, insert her in the Plate Tectonics theories
Let's do it! Best interview ever. I'll ask all the right questions.