Ask........and you shall receive NEW AUDIO!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
but i didn't ask....... but i still recieved....

This just in from MWI:

Song off Tek 9ne's new album, EVERYDAY: the region

Watching me: ft two other guys.

album do out in september and features eminem, britney spears and zero media

Aug 18, 2002
hey PROPPA.. wassup muhfucka? haha

anyway.. it's on the LOWER LEFT Hand section.. kinda small, FEATURED MEDIA.. peep it.. it's on my ftp also :)

Feb 24, 2003
Damn, this track is fire!!!

How the hell did this song never come out?!? This track would definitely have helped Tech N9ne to strengthen his following out here in Cali... The only complaint I ever hear out here about Tech's music is that he doesn't spit enough "hardcore" or "gangsta shit" (which is stupid, but that's an entirely different topic) and this song would have gone a long way toward silencing these critics. The beat alone puts to shame any of the "hardcore gangsta shit" coming out of L.A. & the Bay these days and, in spite of the fact that some of the lyrics are recycled, everyone on the track rips his verse to pieces (especially Tech). Personally, I think this beat complements the rapid-fire delivery Tech uses for the "Big Bad Wolf" verse he spits (I'd always wanted to hear the "Big Bad Wolf" acapella blended with a harder instrumental) much better than the "Big Bad Wolf" instrumental did.
Anyway, that's just my 2 cents...thanx for postin' another Tech N9ne classic.

Peace!!!

Mike Porter

Nov 14, 2002
shep said:
but i didn't ask....... but i still recieved....

This just in from MWI:

Song off Tek 9ne's new album, EVERYDAY: the region

Watching me: ft two other guys.

album do out in september and features eminem, britney spears and zero media
It's kind of a funny coincidence you say that, actually.