asians in the hoooouse!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2005
Rob S4 said:
Yeah funny you fucking racist. Maybe yous a cans gets a jive talking blacks mans in heres to. I sures likes a do the buggalo. Fucking racist ass clown

Why wear your shoes in the house. I would hate to see some the house half you cats stay.
Racist? Bitch you're the mother fucka that said Slavery doesn't even matter, you racist dumb fuck!

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
Asians are using any anything now as being racist........ becuz something is negitive its now racist too?????? Please

You spoiled ass kids would get your shoes jacked if your damn foot werent so damn small....... how are you able to drive a car but wear a size 7??????

Mar 12, 2005
Gas One said:
fact: asians will bring their whole family tree to whip your ass.

second rarely known fact: two of the people in the family will flog you with bamboo sticks.

third: as they eat lumpia.
1. True, but there are a few that will actually go one on one. They'll jump from bushes and tree trunks they're hiding in, and sneak attack you.

2. Either that or swords, and the more organized ones will just plain shoot you. WAAA TAAA!!!

3.I think all asians in general eat lumpia, I used to think Lumpia was just a Flip thing, but if you look at an Egg Roll and a Lumpia, es da same Chit!

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
southern california asians are cooler (and less black) than northern california asians.

ive met asians in the bay blacker than me.
like damn ho ming, whered you get that africa patch in 2007?

i be trippin' when asians use more ebonics than me. that shit is wild.
that said my girl is filipino soooo i guess ill shut up.

i aint tryna have her call nump and get me ooley-ooley ya ya'ed...

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
Gas One said:
southern california asians are cooler (and less black) than northern california asians.

ive met asians in the bay blacker than me.
like damn ho ming, whered you get that africa patch in 2007?

i be trippin' when asians use more ebonics than me. that shit is wild.
that said my girl is filipino soooo i guess ill shut up.

Asians in the bay try so damn hard to be black its pathic.........They use the word nigga every other word too.....they all got grills too....but the accent with the ebonics is funny tho.........

and they say they can use the word becuz they have dark skin????? like the darked your skin is the more right you ahve to the word.......:dead: