Asian Black Bear on some Martial Arts Ish (NOT the Kung Fu Bear commerical)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2009
This bear gets down martial arts style with a stick. If this is the work of video editing, it's damn good and definitely the work of a professional (of course this footage is from Japan and those fools stay surprising me with the shit they can do) . . . If it's real (OH SHIT), then it gives some insight into the intelligence of animals (i.e. smarter than we give them credit for). Real or not, still cool to watch.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
yea but its fake, no white stripes on the first bear

/FAIL

edit: the bear on all fours has no white stripes during the beginning of the clip, and also you can see the bear nearly knock his head off wit the stick

Jul 7, 2009
yea but its fake, no white stripes on the first bear

/FAIL

edit: the bear on all fours has no white stripes during the beginning of the clip, and also you can see the bear nearly knock his head off wit the stick
Good catch. However, I don't think the video was trying to link the first bear (who appeared not to care about the stick) and the second one. If they were, then it strikes me as odd that they would do such a professional editing job (from :26 onward) to make the bear get down like Jackie Chan, but be totally oblivious to the inconsistency up to 0:26.

I'm still more inclined to believe this is the result of some new Japanese video editing technology . . .

Are bears even trainable at that level? :confused:

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Good catch. However, I don't think the video was trying to link the first bear (who appeared not to care about the stick) and the second one. If they were, then it strikes me as odd that they would do such a professional editing job (from :26 onward) to make the bear get down like Jackie Chan, but be totally oblivious to the inconsistency up to 0:26.

I'm still more inclined to believe this is the result of some new Japanese video editing technology . . .

Are bears even trainable at that level? :confused:
honestly i wasnt there, didnt make, or have a part in it so i cant say its fake for sure...but its my belief that its fake