"As Heat lose, Wade, James fall apart"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 25, 2007
“I’m used to coming down in the fourth, having the ball, making mistakes, getting a chance to make up for them, etc., “ Wade told reporters Sunday. “You try to do your best. That’s all you can do. That was one of the things we got to understand when we all decided to come together. That there were going to be sacrifices that have to be made. And you live with the consequences.”

Yes, you live with the consequences. Wade has started to say publicly what he’s been saying privately for a long time: Why don’t I get the ball when it matters? Miami’s no longer his town, and the Heat no longer his team. Didn’t you hear James? It isn’t our team. It isn’t D-Wade’s team.

My team.

When people warned Wade about letting LeBron into his life, they wanted him to think about how he’d handle James making all the big shots, becoming the biggest star on South Beach. They never considered the possibility of what it would feel like for Wade to watch James fail over and over.......”

If you wanna read more, click on this link.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=At9q57ebewY2WxL1PMWdsu45nYcB?slug=aw-heatissues030611

Mar 16, 2005
The hatred towards Lebron is crazy. You are the type of people I steer clear away from in real life. Haters come in all shapes and sizes....
it's not so much haterism as it is more so "i told you so's".

1) he proclaimed himself king james, noone else did, how can you be king of something you havent won in?

2) the decision......nothing more needs to be said for this slobfest of a self proclaimed king

3) he "said" its all about winning, and yet he cant motivate or raise his team to win. but hey club it up afterwards and make sure to be seen around town.

4) he blamed not winning on his hometown not doing right and surrounding him with what he needs, and yet, now he has pieces and still fails. sounds like not winning is falling more and more on his shoulders but doesnt still take steps to "lead". he likes to take play blame game and talk shit, but doesnt like when it comes back tom him when he fails to deliver.

5) the damn show they put on in preseason claiming they will win title after title...hmm hows that looking?

6) he's a great regular season MVP....where as kobe and MJ shined in playoffs, king james...not so much

Dec 2, 2006
it's not so much haterism as it is more so "i told you so's".

1) he proclaimed himself king james, noone else did, how can you be king of something you havent won in?
In his opinion he is the King. That is all that matters.

2) the decision......nothing more needs to be said for this slobfest of a self proclaimed king
He made a decision for HIM, not for us or anyone else.

3) he "said" its all about winning, and yet he cant motivate or raise his team to win. but hey club it up afterwards and make sure to be seen around town.
The playoffs haven't even started yet you are counting him out?

4) he blamed not winning on his hometown not doing right and surrounding him with what he needs, and yet, now he has pieces and still fails. sounds like not winning is falling more and more on his shoulders but doesnt still take steps to "lead". he likes to take play blame game and talk shit, but doesnt like when it comes back tom him when he fails to deliver.
The season isn't even over.

5) the damn show they put on in preseason claiming they will win title after title...hmm hows that looking?
It's looking the same as it did when the season started.

6) he's a great regular season MVP....where as kobe and MJ shined in playoffs, king james...not so much.
He will be around for awhile and is the best, imo.

Like I said, I steer clear away from people that get satisfaction from other's failures.

Feb 14, 2004
It isn't about Lebron. It is about jealous and envious people. I have watched many of good people fall victim to haters. It is not a quality trait to have.
What did you expect? For everyone to jump on the Heat bandwagon just because Lebron? Say a shit load of good things about lebron and ride his nut sack like IronLungs does for Kobe?

May 2, 2002
Slobbing your own knob on tv, talking in the 3rd person and telling people you’re going to continue your greatness are apparently great qualities to have.

Dec 2, 2006
What did you expect? For everyone to jump on the Heat bandwagon just because Lebron? Say a shit load of good things about lebron and ride his nut sack like IronLungs does for Kobe?
No, but people happy that he is battling some adversity says alot about their character.

Ironcunt would have sex with his man crushes, that much is apparent. He is in a class all by himself.lol

May 2, 2002
gimpypimp says LeBitch is losing games of basketball…gimpypimp says that is not overcoming real adversity.

gimpypimp says it’s ok to make fun of LeBitch crying in his pile of 100 million dollars.