Artists Submit Tracks for Next New West Attitude Volume!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HOOD

Sicc OG
Dec 17, 2004
www.soundclick.com
we're working on the new mixtape so shoot any tracks you want to submit to [email protected]

u can download the last volume Bloc Up Movement presents New West Attitude Vol. 5 hosted by Crooked I free on www.myspace.com/hoodcertified or purchase a hard copy at the sicc shop if they still in stock.

I want to give all my daygo heads a chance to rep our city right so make sure all the tracks submitted are professionally recorded with quality sound..

-Hood
Million Dolla Motive Brand
[email protected]

Oct 26, 2006
WWW.DAGOSD.COM
YEAH THAT! ME AND HOOD ALREADY RECEIVED A GRIP OF TRACKS.. MOSTLY TRASH. SO WE NEED YALL CATS TO SEND IN THAT HEAT CUZ THIS CD IS FINNA BE FIRE!!! DAGO UP, HATERS DOWN!!

Oct 26, 2006
WWW.DAGOSD.COM
YO HOOD, DID I SEND U THAT JOINT SNOW WHITE SUBMITTED? THAT JAM IS FUCKING FIRE G. LEMME KNOW SO I CAN TOSS IT TO U, IF I HAVENT ALL READY. THE REST OF YALL, DONT SLEEP! GET ON BEFORE ITS TO LATE.

HOOD

Sicc OG
Dec 17, 2004
www.soundclick.com
CHECK YA EMAIL PIMP. I SENT IT LAST NITE...

AND TO ALL THEM DOPE SD ARTIST ON HERE, DONT FUCKIN SLEEP ON THIS PROJECT. ITS A GREAT LOOK FOR DAGO AS A WHOLE.

got it. On a side note we need quality recorded tracks. everybody needs to make sure the songs are mixed down and recorded right. This is a project that other cities and countries are going to listen to so it's gotta be done right.

[email protected]

Dec 16, 2008
Here we go with another san diego compillation with a whole bunch of artist that nobody has herd of. That's the way to start the the year off. Or maybe it's another get rich quick scam lol. I bet nomore then 500 copies are moved.

Oct 26, 2006
WWW.DAGOSD.COM
Here we go with another san diego compillation with a whole bunch of artist that nobody has herd of. That's the way to start the the year off. Or maybe it's another get rich quick scam lol. I bet nomore then 500 copies are moved.
HERE WE GO WITH ANOTHER SAN DIEGO HATER. LOL! AYO HOOD, IF THEY AINT HATING, THEN WE DOIN IT WRONG.

OH BTW.. I GOT A NEW TRACK FROM MY BOY KNIT WIT FEAT. FLESH N BONE. CHECK YA EMAIL GEE.

Dec 16, 2008
In 2008 no matter how you feel or what u say it's considered hating. And mr. Crhymes u should take a brake from posting on the siccness because I went on your myspace page and ur not too hot my man. Aren't u the same guy that was battling that joey dixon guy? Lol. Lol. Lol. I have no reason to feel confident in the project for a couple reasons. Nobody wants to hear a bunch of brand new rappers on one cd talking about nothing. 2. Is hood a dj? Or rapper? Or promoter? Because it seems like he's tryna put himself on the cover to get his shine off of everybody else. But that's just my opinion. And last but not least I go downtown san diego atleast 7-8 nights a month and I never seen any of y'all nor your projects. But I guess this one will be different. Now I'll let u respond because this is too eazy.........

Oct 26, 2006
WWW.DAGOSD.COM
In 2008 no matter how you feel or what u say it's considered hating. And mr. Crhymes u should take a brake from posting on the siccness because I went on your myspace page and ur not too hot my man. Aren't u the same guy that was battling that joey dixon guy? Lol. Lol. Lol. I have no reason to feel confident in the project for a couple reasons. Nobody wants to hear a bunch of brand new rappers on one cd talking about nothing. 2. Is hood a dj? Or rapper? Or promoter? Because it seems like he's tryna put himself on the cover to get his shine off of everybody else. But that's just my opinion. And last but not least I go downtown san diego atleast 7-8 nights a month and I never seen any of y'all nor your projects. But I guess this one will be different. Now I'll let u respond because this is too eazy.........
LOL

HOOD

Sicc OG
Dec 17, 2004
www.soundclick.com
I'm not on the cover and the comp is to promote my clothing line and daygo in general. I don't promote or dj fam. I rap and push my clothing line simple as that. I don't need shine off of anyone. I got over 20 locations carrying my line this year. I'm not worried about rap money. The problem here is that nobody keeps the vision going or allows opportunities for new talent. I started the new west attitude series to start giving new west artists the opportunity to be recognized. We been on MTV mixtape mondays, mixunit, mixtapeusa, mixtapeone and any other major mixtape spot u can think of with it already. I'm trying to do the something for the upcoming daygo artists. I'll let the comp and who's on it speak for itself but I'm not new to this. I know we need known artists on this to grab the consumer. We talkin bout 2 different projects. New West Attitude v.6 and Daygo Radio V. 1 both will be done right. I don't half ass anything I do so u can either support the movement and city or be another reason why the city doesn't get the recognition it deserves. Do u either way.