Artists on tha board... peep...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Komain

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.angelfire.com
I gotta compilation commin out this Fall called...

Komain presents... SYKOSIS

I will have just a couple open trax... holla if ya'll interested... it would be real good exposure for alot of ya'll west coast cats out here in tha midwest... in big markets like Chicago, Detroit, St. Louis, etc...

Tha homies Mac & AK, Sean T are gonna be on tha album and i'm tryin to get Tech N9ne on there....

holla at ya boy if ya interested....

1luv,

Ko

Komain

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.angelfire.com
As far as a timeline... I want to try to go to mastering by September somethin... so we still got a lil while... as far as type of trax... whateva ya'll is comfortable with... whateva style fits ya'll best... i'm from tha midwest... but i just want heat on tha album PERIOD...

As far as beats... i was lookin for some outside production to balance out tha album... but if u real serious, know u gon bring heat, and need a beat... holla at me, we can work somethin out...
I know artists like flippin over beats that they ain't accustomed to, so that's also a possibility...

hope that cleared some thangs up... any more questions... holla... and continue to post if ya'll is interested...

Again... i should have about 4-5 open songs... but i just wanna make good music period... so if what u give me is hot, it will get on somethin that we release out here... but as far as this SYKOSIS compilation go... i'm lookin for about 4 more bangers from tha West... i figured i'd hit my west coast cats up and see what's up.... holla

1luv,

Ko

[email protected]

Komain

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.angelfire.com
4sho homie... we tryin to do tha damn thang... i've been blessed to meet & do some songs with some of these tight cats in the game... plus my guys back here in tha midwest is soooo rediculously tight & hungry... just waitin for tha opportunity to get on... so i figured why not step out and do some of this business shit myself... not sayin it's easy... but i've met the people, i've gained respect from some of the hottest people in this game, and i'm tired of some of these flake ass wanna be record company execs fuckin up artists shit... (not directed at anyone on this board) (MS know who i'm talkin bout...haha)

So we gon hit these muthafuckas with somethin new, refreshing, and so hot... I know a lot of people talk down on comps.... BUT it can be a great opportunity to gain fans in a different market... gain fans from other artists fans, and plus tha shit i'm puttin together DO NOT sound like anything out there period... it's refreshingly hot, and it don't feature THE SAME OL artists... plus I got big name connections and family in Chicago and in tha Bay... i don't think they ready... haha.... that fact alone is kinda what set my Livewire album off... a midwest cat flippin to this west coast shit... uh oh...watch out for Sykosis Entertainment...

Holla at ya boy and support this independent hustle....

1luv,

Ko

May 22, 2002
ye.....it :classic: will mos def help put people....promote them and give u more fans with new complimations and artists will be happy they got the chance to do shit...ya never holla'd at me KOMAIN...:( [email protected]...hit me on aim KSCriminal....but mos def looking foward to this shit