Articles | Cover story: Tech N9ne's haunted mind | Ink

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 12, 2008
Islam believes in "genies" aka "jinn" who co-exist with humans and were 1 of the 3 creations by god (humans, angels, jinn). Islam says jinn co-exist with humans in a different dimension. Any sights of jinn are irregularities in the co-existance of the dimensions.

Christianity has a slightly similiar believe in "demons" but there all evil and entice humans to lose faith in god.

I may be wrong but i think thats how the religons percieve them.

Tech has influences from both these religons so he's probably looking for the existence of that supernatural being (spirit, demon, jinn, demon etc). which in return will give him proof that the other exist i.e. angels and god, as it says in the religons

My background is Islam and also hope one day to find that sign that proves the existence of a higher power.

Jul 1, 2007
god dont exist bro ..religion is to do with astronomy, not real life.

it's all in his mind.. i dont know wtf hes looking for? ghosts? yeah... its called a spirit, energy never dies.. doesnt mean there is a god and shyt, sorry and shyt

WitaC

Sicc OG
Oct 17, 2006
im changing your name to wita brown nose
c'mon man.......

regular discussion (in which I wasn't even disagreeing with you) doesn't deserve some petty 'comeback' like this. I wasn't agreeing or disagreeing with what you were saying, just adding to the discussion.

if we all had the exact same ideas, there wouldn't be a reason for a forum.