Arson aftermath of Burger King restaurant!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
Located at the intersection of Lamar Boulevard & Rutland Drive, a Burger King restaurant appears to have been set on fire by an arsonist. The roof has collapsed on the inside from the fire damage that occurred. Exact details as to what led to this incident are currently unclear. However, the effects of the aftermath are absolutely devastating.

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)

"Many abandoned buildings and homes have been vandalized by graffiti...due to gangs and ongoing violence...such as drugs and criminal activity...and various other crimes. It's mainly due to drugs and gangs that this vandalism occurs."

Mike you should probably write this stuff out before you do your report...it's coming out a little scattered and choppy. Keep up the good work though.

Ahhh the broken glass, the burns the destruction...!
I don't know if it's art but I like it!

Let's see the collateral damage! ha ah aha haaaaaaaaa
Great work mixxer!

Once I start making videos again, and Grim starts breaking things
with his golden hammer.. this place will be back in business like the E 40 song says. !

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKHW2ZmAmtY

"Many abandoned buildings and homes have been vandalized by graffiti...due to gangs and ongoing violence...such as drugs and criminal activity...and various other crimes. It's mainly due to drugs and gangs that this vandalism occurs."

Mike you should probably write this stuff out before you do your report...it's coming out a little scattered and choppy. Keep up the good work though.
Thanks for your comments everyone. I am doing a followup to this news video. Nothing much has changed with videos for the time being.