Arsen & Mista Cane

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
On Saturday Arsen & Mista Cane tore it up on the mic with Mr. Doctor, The song is hot and you all did your thing homies good lookin out on the hunger you 2 are showing I know good things will be coming your way. ARSEN AND MISTA CANE ARE MADE NOW ROLLING WIT A SACRAMENTO KING BACK TO THE BAY NOW. HOLLA

Much Love, Lorenzo Green-Eyes
A.K.A. The Boss
A.K.A. Mr. Do What I Want
www.mr-dr.com
Epidemic Ent.
C.E.O.

Sep 17, 2002
lol mr. doc? he's still alive? who would wanna fukk with a snitchin ass bitch like him? well, i guess i wont ever be listenin a mista kane or arsen...only tite shit doc ever did was blokkstyle, and that kame out before everyone saw how he truly was, ya kno...fukk doc

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
CANDYMAN

You must be a fuccin IDIOT to spit some shit out your mouth about another man. When asked if you saw the paperwork you said well x-raided said so. Aint that a bitch. You believe everything you hear? Heres some real life advice patna!!!! Believe half what you see and nothin you hear. If you aint seen the paperwork for yourself you keep Docs name out your mouth homeboy. This is Big Time Lorenzo Green-Eyes, I could be sayin Some shit about how your moms got a garage door for a pussy and thats why I aint fuccin wit her no more, just because of who I'am that shits supposed to be real. Fool Please miss the net wit all that bullshit you believe'in. Weak Minded and don't know it.

I can't stand a dumb fucc, Lorenzo Green-Eyes
A.K.A. The Bo$$
A.K.A. Mista Do What I Want
www.mr-dr.com
Epidemic Ent.
C.E.O.

Sep 17, 2002
lol damn you get sensative when people talk about doc like that, dont you? maybe kuz you kno its tha truth but youre rydin his dikk too hard ta admit it...get his nuts out youre mouth and quit aktin like you tha shit. "this is big time lorenzo green-eyes" lol what tha fukk? is tha supposed ta mean somethin to me? well, whatever, i guess you gotta defend him kuz youre trying ta sell tickets and cd's and shit...he's still a bitch who hasn't put out anything good since blokkstyle...and a snitch. how do you kno he isnt? he wouldn't admit it if he was...nah, don't even bother answering me...i'm done with you

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
Fucc candy bitch

U just a lil kid bitch and thats on your momma. U dont know shit but every post you make yo talkin about dick riden i guess you got a fetish faggot lol. Wheres the paper work and where is your album bitch made candy hoe lol. Dont tell me you rappin lol. i remember canyman hahahaha he fell the fucc off. oh gorl i love you so hahahahahahaha lollollollollollollollollol
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTCCCCCCCCCCHHHHH
made Candy pants

Big time Lorenzo Green-Eyes thats what the fucc

Dont bother replying you've just been RIPPED

You dont dismiss me i turn my back to you

Sep 17, 2002
well faggot, youre tha only person on these boards i've akkused of dikk-rydin, so i don't kno where you're gettin that shit from...you sure do talk alotta shit...you aint ripped nothin, and what makes you think i'd wanna be a rapper anyway? well, sorry i hurt your feelings...bitch

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
Oh Really Candy Ass!!!!

Hey oh girl I Love You So lol haha you said That I'm The only one you accused of Dick Riden Well Lil cap't save a hoe your wrong heres another post by you: In your words faggott so it is true you do have a dick fetish and you have officially been roasted BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You wanna ride dicks come on lil candy girl. Oh and yes i talk a lot of shit cause i can back it up.
Dont bother replying unless you wanna ride my dick, Dick rider lol

Hefukk you, hows that dikk-rydin? its my opinion..youre tha fag who keeps defendin eminem over and over again, and thats dikk rydin...i saw what you posted before in this tread talkin bout black people kan dish it but they kant take it..just shut tha fukk up and admit eminem fukked up and is a bitch...you don't kno shit...and x-raided does have way better lyriks than eminem, you would kno that if you really listened ta him and what he says...faggot...why da you think no one in here shares your opinion?

What is this shit you said x-raided has better lyrics than eminem you r a fuccin idiot. All I can say is I'm happy for my ears your not a rapper. And yes Doc has a lot of love check the threads bitch.

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
Stop savin'em candy ass

Thats what i thought bitch dont be reading my posts, hoe go on about your dick riden ass, you slut

Oh girl I love you so neva eva eva gona let you go once i get my dick riden ass on you. hahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahaha
now buy my album bitch

your Daddy, Lorenzo Green-Eyes

Sep 17, 2002
you live for shit like this don't you? i mean, talkin shit on tha internet ta people you don't even kno...thats fun for you, huh? and you have a cd? wow, i'm impressed. anyone who really wants ta make a cd kan make a cd...you'll be lukky if you sell 100 copies. well, i'ma let this go...ya see, you're tha typa person most people just don't give a fukk about, and i feel sorry for you...shit, i hope you don't really akt like this on tha regular...good lukk with thangs tho

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
Go Fock Your Mother Candy Ass

Fuck you, all your dead homies, your mother, your punk ass father, your whole entire family. I said dont read my posts bitch. I mean it. Be impressed that you got a real G smashin your candy ass and yes I'm like this all the time thats why I can back up what I say. You can't though. Thats why you need to watch what comes out your mouth about who's a snitch. Your mouth is what got you in this mess with me, I hoped I taught you a lesson and when to talk and when not too.

You've been Ripped,
Big Daddy Lorenzo Green-Eyes

Sep 17, 2002
lol, what tha fukk? you think all this bullshit you talk on tha internet has me skared? shit, i don't even kno what ta say ta you anymore...if you really think you're hard an shit kuz you kan talk shit ta someone on tha internet, then i feel sorry for you. i bet you're proud a yourself tho, huh? you gave someone a "real G smashin" over tha internet, lol...you kno how stupid that shit you just posted makes you look? well, doc's a snitch, and even if he isn't, he's still bitchmade, and so are you...why are we still arguing over this?

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
I'm a lil late to reply

And the reason is I've been fuccing your fat ass mother. What a fat ass she has, oh and by the way i want a good fathers day gift from you son. lol

Why are we talking about this? I'll tell you why you keep reading my posts when i tell you not too, bad little boy. And you don't have any self control not to reply like you said you would'nt like 8 reply's ago. It shows you are weak minded and your a snitch bastard for telling the cops about that drive by you saw, and now 2 dudes are in jail for attempted murder because you could'nt keep your mouth shut when the pressure was on you during questioning. Bitch ass snitch. Candy man is a snitch for real. Man fucc you I got nothing more to sat to your snitching ass.

1 Real G, Lorenzo Green-Eyes

Sep 17, 2002
shit, i think you've mistaken me for doc...u sure think a lot a yourself, dont you? well, i'ma un-subscribe from this thread, so dont be chekkin your e-mail every 5 minutes lookin for a response like you been doin...good lukk with your cd...bitch