Arrests Made RE: Murder at C BO Video Shoot

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
Wow you have to be the dumbest motherfucker EVER, i mean you really have to have less than 100 kilobytes of brain power in your cranium to go shooting a crowd of people because 'someone told you to take care of it" and threw you some guns. Where is their sense of self preservation, obviously they have some because now theyre singing to the feds.

Apr 25, 2002
Wow you have to be the dumbest motherfucker EVER, i mean you really have to have less than 100 kilobytes of brain power in your cranium to being making a million off rap and risk your money, career, and life involving yourself in local gang shit
Fixed so it read more accurate.

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
Wow you have to be the dumbest motherfucker EVER, i mean you really have to have less than 100 kilobytes of brain power in your cranium to go shooting a crowd of people because 'someone told you to take care of it" and threw you some guns. Where is their sense of self preservation, obviously they have some because now theyre singing to the feds.
If you aren’t from the hood then you wouldnt know Wasup.