ARRESTED FOR SEXUAL ASSUALT!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Talk about having a excellent sales pitch!! LMAO

CONCORD — A door-to-door salesman was arrested Wednesday afternoon for allegedly having consensual sex with a 17-year-old girl in her home, police said.

A sexual assault was reported to have occurred at 3:20 p.m. in the 1400 block of Carolina Drive, but after speaking to the victim, investigators determined the sex was consensual, police Lt. Garrett Voerge said.

"No force, fear or coercion was involved," he said.

The suspect, a 20-year-old Santa Clara man, was walking up the street and handing out fliers which offered his services. It was not clear what services were being sold.

He met the girl when she opened her door. A conversation led to kissing, and that led to sex. Voerge said there did not appear to be any prior relationship between the victim and the suspect.

Afterword, the man continued up the street to hand out fliers. The girl told a friend what she did, the friend told his or her parents, and the parents called police, Voerge said.

Police found the man in the neighborhood, and because the crime was initially reported as a sexual assault officers held the suspect at gunpoint.

http://www.insidebayarea.com/news/ci_15121169

Mar 12, 2010
A GUY GETS A ONE IN A MILLION ONCE IN A LIFE TIME HOLY SHIT MOMENT AND THEN GETS HELD AT GUN POINT FOR CONSENUAL SEX. OVER SOMEONE RUNNIN AND TELLIN DAT I DONT KNOW WHAT THE LAWS ARE BUT IF IT WAS CONSENUALTHEN WTF?!?!?!?!!!!

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
Oh please he was only 20 years old. Give the dude i break. I was 21 and my girl was 17 and i was poundin em like it was next tuesday get outta here.

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
I was once #2 in sales in all of California for Comcast door to door sales back in the day. I was good but not that good. I remember bitches would come to the door in a towel.. One time this bitch came to the door in just a shirt and no panties and had a convo with me with her pussy for all to see.

Mar 16, 2005
geez, post 1 thread in the open forum about sex assult and 17 year old girl and her comes the mad insanity posters! hehe

i kid i kid mars and taxman

Jul 6, 2008
it's only sexual assualt when someone gets a thumb up their ass and they start bleeding.

its the law: know it, live it, breath it.