Army of the Pharaohs - Ritual of Battle

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sony

Sicc OG
Nov 3, 2005
This is coming out in a few days (9/25), but I guess it leaked 'cause it's on my desktop. This shit is sick, there are some new members, Demoz, Doap Nixon, and Jus Allah. King Magnetic is featured on a couple tracks, Apathy isn't on the album at all so that sucks. The lyrics are pretty much more of the same clever violent vulgar hardcore shit like on Torture Papers, Jus Allah sounds like the maddest rapper ever. Some of the beats are hella fresh, my favorites are Dump The Clip, Blue Steel, and Through Blood By Thunder.

Listen to this shit.

Sony

Sicc OG
Nov 3, 2005
Celph is on five tracks, Jus is on 3. One of the tracks is just Paz and Jus.

The next JMT album is gonna be some serious shit...

Mar 20, 2006
hmmm......is it tha same "Rebuilding" track that Jus & Paz put late last year?

they shoulda kept Ap around & dropped Eso lol...

thanks for tha info

Jus Allah, Vinnie Paz, Celph Titled, Chief Kamachi, Apathy <---- that's all they need IMO. throw Canibus in tha group too haha.

Sony

Sicc OG
Nov 3, 2005
Nah it's not Rebuilding, it's all new shit.

I read on Wikipedia that Apathy was busy recording shit in Cali when they were recording the album, so that's why he isn't on it, he's still in the group. And yeah Reef is on a couple tracks.

I'm pretty sure Jus Allah is a 5%er and not Muslim.

Feb 17, 2006
jus allah was in jedi mind tricks for only one album (violent by design)...and i'm not sure why exactly he's not still in the group, but most fans consider it the best album

he had his own album out (all fates have changed) that i picked up about a year ago...and it's pretty good, but mostly it's just angry fuck you (white people, president, etc.) lyrics mixed in with a little of the religious references (like chief kamachi usually does)

he doesnt bring the clever/funny battle rhymes you hear from celph, ap, paz, reef, etc...but i guess he needs work so they threw him in the group

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
rising_tied said:
yea man I was hella mad when I heard AP wasnt in no more
i wasnt...dont get me wrong,i am a huge ap fan but he doesnt fit well into the group in my opinion. between his voice and his content i dont think it fits the overall feel of AOTP

and the fact that he missed in order to work on a fuckin mixtape is retarded...fuck a mixtape...oh wait,i forgot,ap doesnt release albums,only mixtapes, i can see why its important to him then

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
smigg cant rap said:
Jus Allah, Vinnie Paz, Celph Titled, Chief Kamachi, Apathy <---- that's all they need IMO. throw Canibus in tha group too haha.
co-sign ... Bis would be a dope addition

definitely coppin this one tho

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
i dont know when planetary started thinking it was cool to start saying nigga but that is wack...he has said it once in 2 outerspace albums now all of a sudden he is saying in nonstop.weak

...and demoz is WACK AS FUCK!!!