Arizona Cardinals Vs Tennessee Titans

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 24, 2006
so much for that chokehold in the nfc west the cardinals have. minnesota @ az then us @ seattle, yes any given sunday however its looking well for them niners oh boy, best believe i got my tickets for monday night football at the stick OOOOOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nov 15, 2007
lol @ everyone poppin mad shit...

its all good, it was a tough loss; a very tough loss... props to the titans and CJ and VY they was playing good as fuck... only bad thing now is we play the vikes next sunday, ill admit im a lil worried but have a good feeling we have a good chance... are whole offense was not in sync for the whole first half guys, everybody thought warner was ganna play untill what was it saturday they said... im sorry but we got 2 of the best recievers in the game and we running the ball like crazy, next week we got warner back and we will be back at having a shoot out with favre and the vikes... plus everybody in the nfc west is so shitty we have a good chance of staying on top of our division ahahaha so fuck off fagots!!!! you guys acts like we have a bad record.... go seahawks! fuck the niners!

CCCCAAAAARRRRDDDDDSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
The Niners need to be thanking VY... that final drive of his, which is was dope as fuck btw... kept the Niners playoff hopes alive... well their hopes of winning the division at least

but I'm actually rooting for the Titans to run the table and make the playoffs... and I hope CJ can break the record too