Arguments from the Right

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2003
I'm interested in 2-0-sixx's and heresy's responses to the following arguments I've compiled from other message boards. Point by point if you have time - some of these are actually coming from a high ranking CIA Official who I had the opportunity to chat with:

1) Hitler became Chancellor through a valid procedure perfectly in line with Germany's constitution: the President chose the leader of the largest party in Parliament to preside over a coalition government. Hitler was elected to that position, so even though no Chancellor's post was ever directly contested, it's still absolutely correct to say that he was democratically appointed (or even elected). [If the Iraqi people elect a Taliban-esque theocracy the United States should anul their elections and/or topple that government. It should not be allowed to stand. Hitler played the system, and it is quite possible another ruthless despot would rise in the same manner.]

2) We do want the Iraqis to live in a democracy. But we want them to live in a real democracy, tempered with the rule of law, protection for minorities, respect for human rights and civil liberties, an independent judiciary, and constitutional provisions for orderly transfers of power, based on truth, justice, and the American way. Not another blood-soaked Islamic mob rule. An Islamic government by definition does not incorporate freedom of religion, civil liberties, and human rights. That, as many administration officials have already said, is unacceptable. No matter how many people want it.

3) The Iraqi people should not be allowed to choose a shi'ite Islamic theocracy. If it takes power, it should not be allowed to stand. The Iraqi people might even vote the Ba'athist party back into power. What you fail to understand is that if they had elections TOMORROW, the current governments would win "open" elections easily. The people only KNOW what they've lived through and, as bad as it may be, they are COMFORTABLE with it. You can't give them total freedom before they are prepared for it. You DO NOT give people with no experience with self-rule total freedom. It's unfair to the people who would have no clue what to do.

4) Theocracies must be stopped. They rob people of their freedom to choose their own religion and beliefs. Most religions are based on faith and, therefore, should not be made into laws. My worst nightmare (besides nuclear war) is the United States turning into a theocracy. I swear, people in the Middle East live too much in the past. The only thing differant are the weapons.

We've already taken down Saddam, so we should make the best of it. They may not WANT a secular goverment, but they NEED one. People can -- and WILL --- vote for the worst possible choice. We OWE it to the Iraqis to make sure they fully grasp what they forfeit if they go that route.

5) The Japanese are very happy with their secular democratic state, but after WWII they would have elected another tyranical backwards theocracy. Until somebody is READY for democracy --- which Iraq is not --- you do not give them democracy.

May 16, 2002
My thoughts on statements 1-5 are yes I agree. In order for things to get better I believe the U.S. first needs to conquer and unite the world. A common enemy unites people. When we get rid of all the pride and bullshit we will be one people. As one people united under good everybody's common enemy should then be, if you are good, the bad in the world, and if you are bad the good in the world. Then there wouldn't be wars only war. It's the war everybody fights everyday of their lives and most people don't even know it. The funny thing is that there are already these two sides but again most people don't understand where that line is drawn.

Why would I say the "U.S." needs to conquer and unite the world, and why wouldn't it be another country? Well I don't know too much about politics, but I know that people are dying to get over here. If your dying to come to the U.S. then your pride in your country's beliefs is already dead. And that should say something about the way the U.S. chooses to believe in and do things. America has Africans, Mexicans, Koreans, Indians, etc. all that is is a physical description of a person like saying that person is tall, skinny, short, has long hair.

But America the way of life and beliefs is what unites us all. If you don't believe in the way we do things then stay your ass in your fucked up country, if you come to take advantage of our free way of livin and teachings with the intent to try and crumble us as a people, then again never step foot here in the first place and may you burn in hell.

America gives and gives then when we try to defend ourselves from being taken advantage of we're the ones considered to be the bastards.

I say FUCK everybody America you tried to be the nice guy and people took advantage of you. You tried to leave people alone and they came to take from you anyway because of envy. It's time to put the bitchslap down and take your respect cuz people are always gonna hate you no matter where you go. And even tho deep down in your heart you know that your in the right, it's not enough anymore. You are made to be king here, and if people won't bow their heads then they will be made to bow. No more givin cuz you've gaven everything you could and now your righteous and faithful children are suffering from your love of everybody. This is your world know, your people, your responsibility... make it right cuz only you know how.

"I shall let no weapon formed against me prosper"-Good

"To free the oppressed"-Special Forces Motto

Apr 25, 2002
willie jones for dick shut up and hum on my balls and stop yappin that useless stuff.it's not good for your jaw.

and get back out them streets and get me my money you fuckin monkey.

for i have to cut your tongue out and shove it up your ass you like that taste anyway!

breath smellin like cum and trident.

you ol transient.

and quit stealing shit out peoples houses.

Mar 13, 2003
It's my humble opinion most college kids coming up in today's society are members of "Young Republicans" and something Libertarians...meaning conservative economic philosophies (free market economy unhinged by high taxes, less government involvement in social programs like ss and healthcare) but liberal in social philosophies (legalize abortion, homosexuals allowed to marry, etc)...

Dec 18, 2002
Willy Jones said:
It's my humble opinion most college kids coming up in today's society are members of "Young Republicans" and something Libertarians...meaning conservative economic philosophies (free market economy unhinged by high taxes, less government involvement in social programs like ss and healthcare) but liberal in social philosophies (legalize abortion, homosexuals allowed to marry, etc)...
is there anything wrong with this?? do you think that this means the next generation of society will end up with these ideas? i agree with most of that...

Mar 13, 2003
Yes there's something wrong with it. On the one hand, incorporating faith-based beliefs is unfair to people of other religions, on the other hand without faith-based beliefs you have shameless faggots spreading diseases nationwide, women murdering their unborn children just because they want to keep their figures with their right to "choose", incredible usurping bloodsucking credit card companies ruining lives with pipe dreams of expensive sneakers and fancy cars, etc etc...

Mar 15, 2003
Willy Jones, obviously you speak little to college-age people/graduates. Have you ever been to college? Do you understand what you just said? A good 75 percent (at least) of all colleges tend to have an overall "liberal/democrat" slant in teaching/popular opinion, Ivy League especially. The "humanities/philosophy/soft arts" departments usually tend to be at least 80 percent "left" as a whole.

Speak with any recent (1995-Now) college grad who didn't graduate from a technical school, or get a degree in a 'hard science', and what you will most likely get is a left opinion.

Your posts tend to have me rollin, but unfortunately, this one was not intended to be humorous, and still was. What the fuck college students are you speaking on? The Jim Jones Bible Institute?