ArGenTin3, WHo cares??????????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ArGenTin3, Do u CARE?

• Total voters

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
oh my god u are beyond homosexual, ur like unisexual or someshit, that being said. GO FUCK YOURSELF

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
westbaygiant ur tha fan hes talking about u idiot. how the hell do u function in the real world?

Nov 22, 2005
you made a entire thread about me.....a fuckin' POLL at that....what does that say about your fagol ass?!?!?

ya fuckin' fruit
u act like its hella hard or time consumming to make a thread with a poll on it. That like 3 clicks of the mouse and boom, u got a post and a poll!

unless it takes your gay ass an hour to make a post with a poll on it.

**********VOTE NOW**********

Nov 22, 2005
westbaygiant ur tha fan hes talking about u idiot. how the hell do u function in the real world?
If it aint sqaures and gas!
We got WhiteDevils hoz up in diss to. HAHHAHAHA
Do u guyz follow me from thred to thread or what?
I got a feeling any thread i make u 2 dumb bitches will post messages hating and talking about some stupid ass shit!
Get a life, I cant be the center of it!

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
any thread you make will probably be gay, like the last two...and we'll probably come in there and tell you that

thats what happens when you make threads, people reply.

if you stopped making threads about other guys, maybe make a thread about a bitch, and post some pics, it would be all good

but u choose to be an attention whore for males late night while your girls asleep

if that is even a girl

Nov 22, 2005
damn things just arent goin well for you are they?
actully thingz are going well for me homie regardless of what anyone post or thinks! ITS ALL GOOD!!!!! but U NIGGAZ keep me entertained, late at night.
Fuck TV nigguh its all about da SICCNESS.net!
WERE niggaz actully think their opinion matters on the internet. HAHAHAHAHA
lol

Nov 22, 2005
any thread you make will probably be gay, like the last two...and we'll probably come in there and tell you that

thats what happens when you make threads, people reply.

if you stopped making threads about other guys, maybe make a thread about a bitch, and post some pics, it would be all good

but u choose to be an attention whore for males late night while your girls asleep

if that is even a girl
I would make a thread about a bitch and post some pics but u havent sended me any pictures yet!
But as soon as i got those pics of u GAS, Ima make a thread, with a poll nigguh what?