Are you scared of hieghts?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
fds posted a vid like this shit before but this fools climbing up the side of an antenae,shits hella trippy,id never go up there,ever....

edit: seriously how much do these people get paid to do that job?

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
I'm cool until I look down!
but I'd prolly never do.that chit in the vids tho
like neva eva

Mar 30, 2011
had a friend r.i.p. who was a window washer for tall buildings.

as for me? roller coasters no i hella like that shit but some things i can't picture myself doing like the "stratosphere" i'm cool off that.

Feb 14, 2004
Why do you need two people that high? And where are the helicopters to help? I wonder what they make doing that.
Either you didn't watch the whole vid or your speakers were off, because the narrator said why there's two people lol

I'm not scared of heights, but gotdayum! That shit is insane

May 2, 2009
THAT SHIT IS CRAZY!

Wireless Estimator says that technicians who construct and climb towers had the most dangerous profession across industries last year, at least if you're looking at the death rate per 100,000 employees.

Eighteen workers died in 2006 from falling from a communications tower in a Tower Climber Deaths profession that has approximately 9,800 employees that work on elevated structures primarily for the cellular and broadcast industries - although broadband activity is increasing throughout the country and wireless internet service providers' installations are adding to the current busy workload.

Last year, ISP Planet explored how much WISPs pay for such technicians (and their insurance). Climbers often charge $1,500 or more a day plus additional insurance fees; one climber notes that he bills out at $295.00 per hour.

Dec 4, 2006
I'm lightweight scared of heights but not really...

Worked for a painting company for almost a year and we did quite a few jobs in Frisco, being on a side of a building it's cool. But once you look down, that's when it gets scary...

Nov 7, 2005
I work on elevators so heights don't bother me. It's really common though, you really don't know until you're put in that situation. We did have a guy come out on his first day of a job, we took him to the top of a 40+ story building and got on top of the elevator, he took one look down, said later to everyone and we never seen him again. We do have others that are semi scared and will wear safety harnesses every time and get pale and sweaty, but it's kind of a macho thing for most of us, not wanting to be the one to put one on.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
no thanks...i dont do heights

my lady asked me to go sky diving with her for her birthday...i asked her to make out her will before she goes...i have to get trashed just to board a plane...im not jumping out of one lol