Are you ready for Summer Jam '02?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
If you was still sleeping, the date for Summer Jam in Washington has been officially announced for July 19th. Now you know this is usually the event of the summer, so we decided to give our biggest showcase to you then as well.
Yes, we will be there. On the Camp Grounds, and inside. Because it's so early, we don't want to give up the game so others can clone it before we expose it. But expect a change in the rap scene up here once again from BWR.
And trust that, if you don't know much about Bow Wow, after that weekend you will know more about us than our own artist. Yeah, Yeah!
Taking music to the next millenium and beyond....... Bow Wow!!!!

WWW.BWR2000.COM

Check out tracks from Mr. D.O.G. feat. E-40, & Ras Kass

Peep heat from Mac Money’s debut album, Tales of a G

Check out one of Western WA’s hottest producer w/tracks feat. Ballin Ass Dame, Cool Nutz, & Mr. D.O.G.

Kennel Insight, MAY edition now up

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
D.O.G.,I'm actually workin on gettin some backstage passes,and depending on how many I can get,I was gonna throw a few around to my Northwest comrads free of charge.I'll let you know if I get them,It's about a 50/50 chance,and your 3rd in line.
Hell,you might have some anyway.

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com