are you racist? take a test.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Hutch

Sicc OG
Mar 9, 2005
I don't know if these tests work - I done the thin people/fat people test, and in reality I have a strong preference for thin people and yet the result stated: 'Your data suggest little to no automatic preference between Thin People and Fat People'. I told them in the short survey after the test that I despised the idea of myself being fat and would much rather date a thin person, and it still said that I have no preference between them.

Apr 26, 2002
Hutch said:
I don't know if these tests work - I done the thin people/fat people test, and in reality I have a strong preference for thin people and yet the result stated: 'Your data suggest little to no automatic preference between Thin People and Fat People'. I told them in the short survey after the test that I despised the idea of myself being fat and would much rather date a thin person, and it still said that I have no preference between them.
year, thats wut i wuz thinkin, cuz i did "one of tha tests" and my data suggested something different then i KNOW i feel also, but i do not wish to comment on which test i took. but it wuz interesting anyways. fold.

Sep 28, 2004
"Your data suggest little to no automatic preference between White American and African American."

Are all the tests on this site like that? With the association?

Hutch

Sicc OG
Mar 9, 2005
yeah, by the looks of it, I wouldn't let any of it bother you - besides, if you're racist or discriminatory toward anybody, you know it consciously - you don't need some subconsious test to tell you.

Apr 25, 2002
There is a flaw in these tests because there is a learning curve to the method they use, the further into the test you get the faster you can associate the different variables they use so I wouldnt take it too seriously.

Oct 11, 2005
"Your data suggest little to no automatic preference between White American and African American." Thats what I got, but Madd Dogg u right there is a little something wrong with the test. The get you used to having one thing on one side and once your used to it they switch it on you.