Are you excited about anything coming out from the westcoast???????????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 5, 2007
If Kokane or Mc Ren would drop something new.

I am waiting for new Above The Law / Cold 187um aka Big Hutch.

The West is not done, but they are behind. We need the old schoolers to drop something.

I thought that Kokane "Back To The Clap" was a solid West Coast release in a long time. Quality.
Raine n Lane n Kokane THE ALBUM Coming Summer '08!!! It's a dope ass album. Check out a couple of the tracks at myspace.com/rainendem
Check out some of Kokane's new shit at his official myspace page myspace.com/kokaneofficialpage

west

rizzle

Feb 13, 2005
damn, y'all trippin' hard fa sho...west coast got that heat right now, just not alot of commercial appeal...where tha hell is ecay uno?? he need to hurry up wit that album fa sho...tha boi jacka bout to drop that crack, mitchy slick, big june, ap.9 just dropped a tight one...the west is still on and poppin'

Oct 21, 2003
I'd like Kam to drop his new album.
are you talking about the Self??
LOL I gave up after 6 years

ohh what happened to that warzone group??
Didnt Kam say his solo will be out right after warzone group album

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
^^^Yep, too much shit I already gave up on...sad shit actually.

Not only that the "Old" West doesn't come out with some new shit, the "New" West ain't comin out with shit.

:mad:

MITCHY SLICK

CEO/Artist WrongKind Records
Jan 29, 2003
any of u niggas thats from the west coast that aint excited about this yellow tape thats about to drop are my motivation...im gone make u niggas excited to hear some real authentic street niggas thats really livin what they rappin....i would want to hear any nigga from anywhere if i knew the niggas was 100 as wrongkind artist.....i guess im just on some real nigga shit..real niggas stories sre what im into hearin...WRONGKIND GOT UM....

Jun 9, 2008
Mitchy Slick - 48 hours on gang street
Baby Down
robb carter
jayo felony (hopefully)
the 2 cricet albums that were supposed to drop in december
anything from bomb leery and ecay
big june
Ras Kass - Institutionalized Pt 2
Kartoon
The Game - LAX
stormin stackabill
the project 50cal and sau workin on
bossman hogg
gangsta gold
mackvillin or cuzzin ice
contraband
and hella more
I like this whole list except for Rob Carter cause I'm not knowing who he is. Anybody got a link?

I really wanna hear a project with Mooch Massive...I don't know if he's working on one or not.

Nov 3, 2007
IM STILL WAITIN FOR JAY ROCK- FOLLOW ME HOME.. HOPEFULLY THAT DROPS PRETTY SOON. AND MITCH 48 HOURS ON GANG STREET. I WISH MITCH WOULD FUCK WITH MORE EAST COAST RAPPERS THOUGH TO GET SOME MORE EXPOSURE.. YOU ALREADY GOT YOUR WEST COAST FAN BASE.. ID EVEN BE IN SANTA BARBARA TRYIN TO FIND YOUR MIXTAPE AND THE OWNER WAS TELLIN ME HOW QUICK YOUR SHIT SELLS. ID LOVE TO SEE A CASSIDY AND MITCH SONG OR EVEN A MIXTAPE