Are they trying to kill us?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
let us know how them pesticides taste brah!.....and also ,i been hearing that they are gonna start giving out big hefty fines to people who they catch growing fruits and veggies in their own yards,kind of more or less like what they been doing to people trying to have yard sales!!.......Fuck Obama!
I haven't heard that. I heard about the couple in FL who got fined for growing in the front yard. Wouldn't surprise me, though. The Obama Admin is trying to get money wherever it can.

Better to have only pesticides for now instead of pesticides AND crazy fuckin' chemicals that keep produce from rotting, I guess.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
I don't think they are trying to kill you, but I am certain they're trying to get you sick, and keep you that way. Dead people don't consume, pay taxes, and fight in wars. We're not pests to be exterminated, we're a herd of sheep to be exploited. Keep your sheep fat, weak, busy, tired, and 'patriotic' and they aren't going anywhere.

Jul 3, 2008
go shop at trader joes n other organic tree hugger stores (not sayn ur a tree hugger), you'll get organic shit with the convenience of just going to a store n buyin em

Props: BO$$
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
This dude mistook real apples for the ones he got at pier one imports.
lol i'm starting to think that also

I've never seen or heard of an apple that sat on the counter and lasted more than a week maybe 2 tops, I even google searched it and can't find anything about that

even the evil monsanto seed apples only last a week or two

Mar 21, 2009
oh while we are on the subject of pesticides my little sister got rufeed last week. it was perty scary she was having seizures and shit the next day. don't leave your drink alone at a dike bar is the lesson learned. i say pesticides because that's what they cut the pill with. so her puke was all blue and shit.

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
let us know how them pesticides taste brah!.....and also ,i been hearing that they are gonna start giving out big hefty fines to people who they catch growing fruits and veggies in their own yards,kind of more or less like what they been doing to people trying to have yard sales!!.......Fuck Obama!
who is the bitch in the bottom pic on your sig?

Apr 25, 2002
I bought four apples from the grocery store three months ago. I put them on top of my microwave and let them sit there as an experiment, and I'll be a sonofabitch...the motherfuckers were thrown out yesterday and they were still firm, still in perfect fucking condition.
microwave radiation probably mutated your apples breh. but some good mutation shit like X-Men.

edit: didnt see Jake #'s and I Pu's post. word to them.

Last edited:
Props: jake921660

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
I don't think they are trying to kill you, but I am certain they're trying to get you sick, and keep you that way. Dead people don't consume, pay taxes, and fight in wars. We're not pests to be exterminated, we're a herd of sheep to be exploited. Keep your sheep fat, weak, busy, tired, and 'patriotic' and they aren't going anywhere.
quote of the year award contender!