Are there any Siccness Member that don't listen to rap?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2005
Well are there, I think it would be pretty ironic for a person to be on a "gangsta rap site" and not listen to rap. Just wondering if there are any that don't.

Mar 4, 2007
i did listen to more rap last year, actually thats pretty much what i listened to, that and metal...

but now a lot of my cd's got stolen n i haven't restocked on my music cause i'm too lazy to download.....so its pretty much reggaeton and a few selections of metal that i left in my house when my car got broken into...

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Defy said:
I think there are a few people that post in the Music Industry forum that don't listen to rap anymore
lol we still listen to rap, just probably not as much as we did when we joined the site. (Speaking for me, Jake, Nuttkase, Smurf, Fucked Ur Mom, Psilo, etc.)

I mostly just listen to all the older rap I love, and imo there's more good types of other music coming out right now than there is rap.

Dec 25, 2003
Rap/Hip-Hop is the only type of music ever
Besides Funk, Soul, R&B, and Oldies

Actually I listen to dark psy, trip-hop/downtempo, fusion, terrorcore, 'math rock', ambient, metal, noise, hardcore

and Mac Dre, Yukmouth, The Coup, MF Doom

So I guess I do listen to rap

But it takes up maybe one twelfth of my listening time.