are most siccness members = youre average high school gossip queen

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
this website looking more like days of our lives and the 1st quad in high school with all these little ass bitches whispering and gossipping like some little girls...so some idiot got laid and made it known here on the net (cool bro, you got laid and went online to tell us about it attaboy) and then some other dude comes online explaining how he didnt get played then goes on to list all his supposed call girl locations.lmoa...so now we got a bunch of loser ass dumbells replying like theyve never been pussy whooped telling homboy to be mad at the chick etc etc...then we got some other losers crying b/c theyre best friends who they chat with on IM got banned.

GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK.

so some idiots are getting banned
so some idiot aired out dirty oaundry and has a whale of a woman
so some dude E threatened some other dude
so now vamps is back so lets all e slurp every word he says.

the truth is that it could be vamps as the head moderator, ot could be roloc or it could be whoever the fuck it is...this place wont ever be the same b/c the average IQ of the average siccness member is not much more than that of a doorknob...so get a life losers and stop worrying about the next mans shit like some gosipping ass hoes.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
stop postin if you don't like the site
you can get the fuck out of america if you don't like it commie! LOL!:cool::siccness:

i do have to say though, 80% of the members here are FUCKING idiots. 85% of them can't even type sentences with PERIODS at the fucking end.

and the reason this shit is dead...is cause all that black market and shit that started this site isn't doin anything...and the labels from cali, really aren't making national moves or doing anything.....SOME of them are...but for the most part, this place is just a breeding grounds for 16-18 year old kids from the bay who listen to nothing but hyphy bullshit and think popping 6 Ecstasy pills is a good idea...NO WONDER THEY'RE ALL BRAIN DEAD IDIOTS.

it won't be the same...things change...most of the time NOT for the better....i do enjoy the site, but i really only post in 3-4 forums anymore, cause I can't stand the fucking dumb ass shit that people say.....and I don't mean the ideas are dumb--although they are, but they way people type/talk on here, makes them look like they have the IQ of fucking elephant shit.